Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 54 of 149

Njall manoeuvred over and put the Wildcard - Page 54 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 9th Feb, 2016 - 11:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2016 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 54

Silver calls up his crew mates. "I got at least 20 tons of crated material in here, and I got grandma's secret recipe. Was there a fork lift or something like it nearby?"

"Gaden, I think you need to talk to the Colonel and convince him to sweep the facility, we could have a potential safety hazard here if this place is rigged with timed explosives."

Heading back out the way he came, Silver asks, "What is the status of those trucks and crates? Can we salvage any of it? May need to right the trucks to remove the containers."

"Doc is this stuff inert until reacted with something else?"

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2016 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Njall puts the Wildcard into a "Hover" near the crashed truck. Over the crew comms he reports:

"Second truck is crashed. I'm holding at that position. The trucks were loaded somehow. Must be gear for it at the facility. I could use the 'Card as a crane, right the trucks with some cable and a little time if we have to. Better to find a loading rig at the facility though, take the cargo there first."

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2016 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Silver comes out of the facility and begins searching for loading equipment and a space big enough (If possible) to set the 'Card down for loading.

"My thoughts exactly, Njall."

9th Feb, 2016 - 12:25am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 54 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

"Thinking about your demolition charges. I'd do that. Krakrefr, you're an explosives guy aren't you? Where would you put charges if you wanted to blow the place? I don't fancy landing there 'til you've checked" - the last said with a laugh.

9th Feb, 2016 - 12:41am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: "We've got a broken crate back here. I wouldn't advise moving till we know it's safe" Gaden says. To the Colonel, "We are sitting ducks out here with no cover. If you can send a team to sweep the building, I'll work with you and your men to fortify our position here while you wait for further orders." He begins directing the GTC troops, describing fields of fire and designating different roles such as suppression and support. He switches on his comms to Njall, "You think you could lay her down in the road?"

Out of Character: In fortifiying the area, I'm going to make a tactics check to see how well prepared we are in case we get surprised and have to repel an attack. +1 education +1 skill.

Reconcile Edited: Rogueleader on 9th Feb, 2016 - 12:47am

Baron Gaden Baenre Results:
  • Tactics military on D12 (+2): 13 (1 roll, as D2-12)

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2016 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Doctor Shuth will double check the chemical to see if it is safe to handle or if other precautions are needed to make sure it is safely put on board.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Feb, 2016 - 4:03am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 54

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : "In any case, lets get that leak patched up. That's probably our bread getting all over the place."

Maiokus examines the crate being careful not to touch the liquid until Shuth checks it for safety. He hopes to find the point of the leak so it can be patched up.

9th Feb, 2016 - 11:08am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 54

Rebel over...

Njall manoeuvred over and put the Wildcard down astride the road near the leaking cargo. Not as exciting a landing as the last one, but still more interesting than the routine....

"Doc, we're just using the passenger airlock for now. Security. Remember your mask. I'll go get a repair robot and some scrap metal, see if we can patch up the container."

From Engineering Njall fetches an RR unit, its remote, some tools and some scrap plate, then heads out to help with the spill.

Looking at the size of the crates he sighs and comments, wearily:

"We're going to have to get a cargo-handler robot, or a powered exoskeleton at least, if we're going to do this often. Damn rockballs. Wouldn't have this problem in a decent, civilised, microgravity. 'Don't get off the ship'. Pff. Don't enter a gravity well, unless you're skimming for fuel, I say."

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 9th Feb, 2016 - 11:12am

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,