Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 67 of 149

When Shuth appears the agent again presents - Page 67 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2016 - 7:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2016 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 67

Coughing into the crook of his elbow, Silver checks to make sure his mic is on and that all are listening.

"Agent, what business would you have with our good Doctor?"

"I would assure you that he is looking after the best interests of our crew and our passengers."

"As to his reasoning for asking about a sample of Fraker's Disease, well quite simply your GTC send us in blind. Told us nothing of the potential health hazards, especially of Fraker's Disease. What little info we have found suggests that we might have a few cases of it on board. Since no one at this location seems to have a cure, we are asking for established research so we can cure those on board if it is Fraker's Disease, before we lift off."

"For now, I am advising that the ship's medbay, where the Doctor currently is is being quarenteed. I do hope you are vaccinated against the most recent developments of Fraker's"

Social +1; Persuade +2

With that Silver turns towards the ramp, waits for Adeline to head into The ' Card first, then follows after her, inviting the Agent and his men to follow him to medbay.

Sponsored Links:
1st Mar, 2016 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

"While I'm not a doctor, I know enough about Fraker's Disease to know that your quarantine of the med bay is unnecessary Captain" the man replies "As long as we don't go around drinking contaminated water my men and I will be fine. I don't recall telling you that we wished to discuss your doctors recent attempts at obtaining the disease though, so am I to understand that you were aware of his activities then?"

Agent Mentsoyan walks next to Silver while his men fall in behind as you lead him to the med bay "Trying to obtain knowledge about this disease if one thing" he says you march through the cargo bay "Trying to obtain a sample of it is something else. I don't care about his reasoning or purpose for attempting to obtain this sample; the attempt by itself is a crime and I'm afraid the good doctor is going to be going away for a while. And I'm afraid if you conspired with him to obtain this disease, you may be joining him."

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2016 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

"We had heard of the Disease only after arriving back at the port here. As we were taking on passengers, there were questions asked about, whether we were screening for the Disease or not."

"As we did not know the specifics of the disease or whether we had come in contact with it via our recent engagements with non-coalition forces. It would also look bad for the GTC if they were to let nonvaccinated people travel from Ruie. Could you imagine the catastrophe for people or species not of your build and stamina who might come in contact with it? We travel under precautions and responsibly."

"And yes, we first asked for a method to screen ourselves, our passengers, and cargo. When none was given we asked for documentation, that we might validate our clean bill of health. When neither of those requests were answered, of course we asked for a sample of the Disease so that we could take care of the necessary steps to ensure our safety."

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2016 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 67 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Shuth will meet the agent outside of sick bay. "Ah I guess that my request for a sample of Fraker's disease is against some law? I know that ignorance of a law is not an excuse but I can assure you I only had good intentions in mind. If the government does not want a cure to this disease I can fully understand that but I am one who likes to see that those in my care are safe and uninfected. IF you or the government can assure me that no one aboard this ship has been infected in any way I will withdrawal my request for a sample and will not try to find a cure. It is you call sir."

2nd Mar, 2016 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus stops by his state room to grab his body pistol and Flak vest. He puts his jacket over the vest and zips it up to conceal it. He then holsters his pistol and heads towards Silver's location.

When he arrives, he inquires non-chalantly, "What's this all about?" To Silver and the others.

2nd Mar, 2016 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Rebel over...

While "Negotiations" continue Njall makes sure the Wildcard is ready to go - keeping the Power Plant steady and trickling power to the M-Drive. He straps in, ready for sudden manoeuvres. Over the comms to Silvertongue, quietly: "Let me know what's happening. Waiting for your word."

Looking over to Lorie, off commsl: "Better strap in. Might be doing some display flying. See if you can rig the sensors to help us evade missiles."

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 2nd Mar, 2016 - 2:09pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Mar, 2016 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 67

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Seeing Silver leading the agent and his guards through the ship to sick bay, Gaden ducks behind the nearest corner and comms Njall. "What is going on?! I go to sleep and suddenly we are being boarded. Why are they in sick bay? Do we have a passenger carrying something?" Staying behind cover, Gaden attempts to eavesdrop on the conversation.

2nd Mar, 2016 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 67

The Referee relays...

When Shuth appears the agent again presents his identification and explains who he is and the agency he works for. "I am going to have to place you under arrest doctor" he says as he returns his badge to the inside pocket of his jacket then reaches behind his back and produces a set of handcuffs from underneath the jacket "If you would be so kind as to turn around and place your hands behind your back please."

The agent holds the set of hand cuffs in his right hand ready to apply them while looking at Shuth waiting for him to comply with his order.

Out of Character: : It is not clear to me which room you guys had opted to put sick bay in; is it room two or room three? Two was the first one to be brought up so if I get no response/objection to that then I will assume that sickbay is in room two which means that this encounter is going on in the crew common area. If you choose to place it in room three the encounter is taking place in the corridor connecting the cargo bay to the crew common area.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,