Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 70 of 149

Shuth picks himself up and heads towards the - Page 70 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 7th Mar, 2016 - 3:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2016 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 70

"Agent, you boarded my ship under false pretenses. Now you need to decide whether you die in space."

"Bridge, continue ascent until you clear atmo. Let me know if we reach the Zenith."

Out of Character: : Made changes: Athletics (Coordination), Added Melee(Unarmed) 0 as a reminder to myself for later.

Athletics (Coord) +2.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2016 - 8:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Looking over at the comms with a frown, Loriel connects to the comms to calm down the frantic passengers. She will apologize for the sudden take off and ask them to remain calm until the captain is available to answer any and all there questions.

Out of Character: no skills in persuasion though I do have diplomacy +1 if that counts. Along with Intelligence +2

Also for using the comms in general a +1 for skill and then another +1 for education for a total of +2.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2016 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

"There are other options Agent that are still available. Returning to Ruie is not one of them."

Firmly wedging himself in the doorway to medbay, Silver stares down at the Agent.

"One dead for sure, others surely injured. Jurisdiction was mine once you boarded The 'Card."

"Soon we will be making jump to sub light. Are you ready for your first space flight?"

Persuade +2; Social +1.

6th Mar, 2016 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 70 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

“Loriel, keep an eye on the guards with the cameras. Tell the guys where they are, what's happening.”

Once Wildcard approaches low orbit Njall tells the crew:

“Reaching the edge of Gravity Well. Artificial G taking over soon. Ready for action.”

Njall keeps accelerating out toward the 100-D line.

7th Mar, 2016 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

“False pretenses? What the hell are you talking about!” Agent Mentsoyan shouts over the roar of the thrusters as he glares at Silver who is only a few feet away, both men hanging on near the med bay door.

“I told you I was here for Doctor Shuth, and you set a trap for us!" Mentsoyan pauses for a moment when SIlver explains the situation to him and he looks about the corridor and glances back at the men near the door who are too busy clutching their rifles and forced against the bulkhead to do much else. It seems as though the full gravity of the situation has just now dawned on him. Mentsoyan looks up at Silver “What other options are you referring to” he says with a slight hint of uncertainty in his voice.

Gaden’s hand reaches out and finds the cargo strap but as he grabs it he is swung into a nearby container and takes 5 points of damage from the impact (This damage is soaked any armor he is wearing though).

Loriel’s voice can be heard over the ships intercom apologgizing to the passengers for the rough and unscheduled takeoff and she assures the passengers that the situation will be explained in greater detail once the ship is in orbit. The lights on the comm display blink off one by one as the passengers seem to be satisfied (At least temporarily) with this response.

The Wildcard breaks into orbit and for a moment everyone not strapped in begins to float toward the ceiling but the artificial gravity kicks on and everyone is gently lowered to the floor.

Maiokus reaches out and swipes at his autopistol, which had come to rest against the wall. His hand finds it and he brings it in as he lies prone tucked behind the solid metal table in the crew common area. Glancing out he can see SIlver looking down at someone but he does not have a good line of sight on the agent at this point.

There is a deafening silence for a moment as everyone gets their bearings after being tossed about but the silence is soon broken by the sound of feet scrambling and weapons being jostled into position as both sides recover.

The two guards near the door are still leaning with their backs to the wall and bring their rifles up to bear on Silver, but having wedged himself well into the door way is able to produce his pistol or foldsword first (Whichever he chooses) and would be able to have one of those weapons aimed at the agent if that is what he wants to do.

From his position behind a crate Gaden can see that the other guards seem to have taken kneeling or prone positions behind crates themselves though he can only see a pair of them, one kneeling and the other prone, peeking out from the corner of a crate aiming in his direction though they do not seem to have spotted him yet.

Agent Mentsoyan lies on the floor for a moment collecting himself, then holds a hand up to the guards at the door indicating for them to hold their fire. He looks back up to Silver (Perhaps with a pistol or the point of a fold sword aimed between his eyes) and still on the ground he opens his hands to show that he is unarmed, the handcuffs having already fallen from his hand, “You were saying something about options Captain…”.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2016 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Let me spell out a few options."

"We could kick you out the airlock. Your life would be over quickly, but it leaves a mess for other space travellers."

"We can put you on ice. Literally freeze you now for thaw out later."

"You could take a free ride. Pick a planet and we will drop you all off there."

"The Imperium has been in orbit around Ruie. I understand that the GTC is holding some Imperials as prisoners. You might go back on a prisoner exchange."

"Now understand, we won't be going back to Ruie. How you get back is a choice you have to make."

"Bridge, let me know when we get into comms with the Zenith."

"Agent, you have maybe five minutes to decide the fate of you and your men. Once we reach the Zenith, the firepower coming to bare on you will be three or four times what we have here and now."

"Oh, and in case you want to try anything daring, let me assure you I am quite serious."

With that, Silver flicks his right hand and the Foldsword crackles to life with the blade mere millimeters from the Agent's throat.

"Discussion starts now. No one else needs to die or should die." This last part Silver says loud enough for everyone to hear.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Mar, 2016 - 1:20am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 70

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Gasping for breath after having the air knocked out of him in the collision with the crate, Gaden remains crouched in concealment. He listens to Silver try to talk down the agent and waits for his response. A fire fight in close quarters while leaving orbit doesn't sound very appealing.

Out of Character: I will ready an action in case the agent does anything hostile.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2016 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 70

Shuth picks himself up and heads towards the wounded men. He will show that his hands are empty and tells them, "I am a doctor let me fix you up if you wish."

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,