Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 71 of 149

Shuth heads back to sick bay and will have - Page 71 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 8th Mar, 2016 - 2:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
7th Mar, 2016 - 3:35am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 71

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus heaves a sigh of relief as he picks up his autopistol. He remains in cover behind the table keeping his weapon at the low ready in case the agent or the guards choose to make a wrong move.

Out of Character: : Maiokus readies an action in case.

Sponsored Links:
7th Mar, 2016 - 4:01am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr manages to grab from a railing, in the engine room, but he loses grip and hits, on his back, to an electronics board. The tools he used flew up to him and hitted in various locations, both on and around him. The roaring of the engines and the generators were deafening. Just as he realised what happened (Between gnarling fangs and cursing in Vargr), he felt floating and then he fell flat on the floor. When he rose, he grabed the shotgun that was laying some meters far from him and headed back to the bridge. He emerged behind the last GTC soldiers and shouted them to surrender, as the clutter from the engine room stopped the ringing in his ears.

"Nice lift-off. Who did thisĀ· Gaben?" , said in the intercom with a bit of dizziness and anger, his Vargr heavy accent more obvious than usual.

Out Of Character
Athletics 0DM, Endurance +1DM.

Krakrefr Results:
  • Athletics on D6 (+0): 2, 2 (2 rolls)

7th Mar, 2016 - 11:10am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

Njall relaxes at the controls as the gravity of Ruie falls away, allowing his grin to become a smile. Turning to Loriel:

"Don't worry, not all our flights are like that. Only about 2 in 5 so far." - his smile flashes into a laugh for a second - "Silvertongue seems to want Imperial Navy ship Zenith. Probably patrolling somewhere near the 100-D mark. See if you can find her for him."

"Sorry Krakrefr, we had to get up before the Air Defense did."

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2016 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Page 71 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Loriel laughs at Njall's remark. "Oh don't worry 'bout me. This is the most fun I've had in three weeks!" She said giving a big grin in return. "looking' for ship Zenith? Well I'll see what I can do."

Sensors 1 and Int +2.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2016 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Silver extends his left hand towards the Agent to help him up, should he choose to get up.

Regardless of the Agent's actions, Silver moves into the hallway, so that the Doc can attend to the wounded.

7th Mar, 2016 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

The Referee relays...

Mentsoyan's eyes look downward at the blade that Silver holds to his throat but his face remains stoic and unemotional; his eyes meet Silver's eyes and the two men stare each other down for what seems to be an unbearable amount of time, but in reality is only seconds before Silver extends his hand. Mentsoyan takes Silver's hand and slowly rises to his feet, their eyes still locked.

"Lower your weapons" he says loudly to the guards.

The guards hesitate for a moment "Agent Mentsoyan… " one of the men lying near the door with his weapon raised begins but is cut off by Mentosoyans firm command

"Do it!" Mentosoyan barks and the guards slowly lower their rifles.

"You forget the option I have of attempting to take your ship by force. Maybe I succeed, maybe I don't. Either way I think it is reasonable to assume that we would both suffer casualties. I would also imagine that your crew would do everything in their power to ensure that I am among those casualties, and no doubt my men would do everything in their power to ensure that you, Captain, are among your sides casualties."

"You are right though Captain" he says "No one else need die today. We will lower our weapons, but we will not surrender them to you. Nor will I allow you to place these men in a position that compromises their safety. You want assurances that we will not make a move against you and I understand that. Therefore I propose that you take me and lock me in the airlock. You allow these men to keep possession of their weapons and hold them somewhere safe where they aren't at risk of being blown out into space at your whim. I will surrender my weapon, and as long as you do not make any moves against us these men will stand down. You make contact with this Zenith, and we will talk further. If you find this unacceptable we can agree to start killing each other."

When Shuth attempts to approach the wounded guards he finds that they have gotten to their feet and as he approaches they both raise their rifles again forcing Shuth to come to a halt and prompting Montsoyan to again bark at them to lower their weapons.

"They will allow you to examine them after we have a deal" he tells Shuth and then looks to Silver expectantly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2016 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 71

"Agent, our next stop is a ways from here. If you are intent on getting back to Ruie, then that is where you and your men can get off."

Handing the Agent his weapon back, Silver retracts his sword and neatly stores it back into his right jacket sleeve. "Remember Agent, that the men and women that make up this crew are free men and women. People do strange things for their freedom as you and your men have experienced. Keep you weapons."

"Bridge keep us clear of the Zenith and get us the hell out of here. We have passengers and cargo to take care of."

Looking to the Agent, "Follow me and I will show you where you can stay for the time being while you decide where to go from here." Nodding to both Gaden and Maiokus to follow behind, Silver takes Agent and Company through the cargo hold, past engineering to the empty low berths.

"If you wish to be seen by the Doctor, you are free to visit the medbay."

Coming to the very last low berth, Silver nods at the preserved body, "I will strongly suggest that you not tamper with the ship. Like it's crew, The 'Card will fight back." At this he points to the body of Enerii, "She it ain't much for looks but she does have spirit."

"Gentlemen, decide what you want to do." Nodding towards the comm box in the general common area, "Radio for me and we will talk. I will have the stewardess bring you all food and drink. Good evening Agent."

With that Silver turns on his heals and beckons for the others to follow him back into cargo.

Out of Character: : It would be assumed that those in low berth have started rumors or are spreading rumors about the corpse of Enerii.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2016 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 71

Shuth heads back to sick bay and will have a seat and wait to see what all happens. He is just glad that he is uninjured and we are once again on the move.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,