Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 73 of 149

In Character: Convinced that the agent will - Page 73 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 13th Mar, 2016 - 2:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
10th Mar, 2016 - 12:25am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 73

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr lights his pipe and takes a deep breath. He hangs the shotgun from his shoulder and goes to the bridge. There he discuss his idea with the others. He is rather amused to find a human in his height and gets acquainted with Loriel.

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2016 - 4:42am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: I relay the agents request to Silver. Unless he objects, I direct the GTC men to we're they can store the body. If they would like to say a few words or hold a ceremony of sorts, I politely stay back. Afterwards, I pull the agent aside. "As a military man, I admire you putting the welfare of your men above your own. I understand that your men are a bit… anxious with the whole situation. Is there anything I or the crew can do to help alleviate some of the tensions?"

10th Mar, 2016 - 8:20am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus stands with his arms crossed. "Alright then. Lorelei, can you hail the Zenith and let them know we might require their assistance?"

Out of Character: : this would be a comms check with relevant stat modifiers (Edu or int).

10th Mar, 2016 - 9:00am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 73 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

In Character: Leading the GTC men back to their quarters, Gaden continues his conversation with Agent Mentsoyan. "I know your position here is tenuous at best, but I need to know that you can keep your men from escalating the situation. My wife died waiting for me to return to her… I don't want your men's families waiting for loved ones that will never come home." Gaden's hand subconsciously stokes the pocket holding the tattered picture. "I don't know what Silver has planned for you but I assure you I'll do my best to make sure you and your men make it off the ship safely and on your way back home." Gaden pauses awkwardly at the door. "My Starship's Chapel used to have a saying, 'Dum inter homines sumus, colamus humanitatem - As long as we are among humans, let us be humane."

Out of Character: I'll wait for a response from the agent before doing anything else.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2016 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

"Oh don't worry bout me. These sensors might be old but it ain't nothin I can't handle." Loriel replied to Maikois' question. "I'll try hailing them both fancy captain." She replied cheerfully.

12th Mar, 2016 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

The Referee relays...

The fallen guards body is placed in a cryo tube, but the men do not hold any ceremony at that time instead they almost seem to ignore the body and act as though it is not there. They keep their distance with occasional glances in his direction but they act as though, if they don't see the body, its not there and he is still alive.

A flash of anger or perhaps frustration crosses Mentsoyan's face when Gaden pulls him aside, but he quickly brings his expression back to one of neutrality "They are understandably frustrated" he says as he glances back at the men then returns his gaze to Gaden "They came here expecting to arrest a possible terrorist or at least a criminal who broke the law. They know that their work involves certain risks, but that doesn't soften the blow when they lose one of their own. They have families and every day those families have to wonder if their loved one will come back home."

Mentsoyan looks to the cryo tube where the guards body lies "It will be my duty to inform his wife that he is not coming home, but that he died with honor and in service to his country and to the people of Ruie. Trying to make the world a better place." Mentsoyan's eyes meet Gadens once more "All utter crap of course but it sounds good and it hides the ugly truth of it. You have to understand where these men are coming from. If you ask them why Jasari died, they will tell you that he died because some offworlders didn't want to go to jail and answer for their crimes. It's not my job or the job of these men here to decide what laws should be in place. We enforce the laws; that's what we were here for we.."

The agent trails off with a sigh of frustration as he shakes his head "Ah… it doesn't matter. Right now my job is to get these men back to their families and I intend to that. As of now the best way to do that without any more of my men being hurt or killed, as far as I can see, is to find a compromise with your people. Rest assured though, if I get the impression that you or any of your crew intent to bring harm to these men; and that includes trying to leave them on some dirtball in the middle of nowhere, we will take this ship by force or die trying. If we are going to die, it will not be without a fight."

His expression softens somewhat, "I appreciate this saying of yours… what a galaxy it would be if people actually lived up to such a motto. I will do my best to keep my men from escalating; you do the same with your crew and with any luck we can all get out of this in one piece for the most part."

Silver makes his way to the passenger staterooms and is met by Adeline in the common room "His Lordship has been tamed for the moment" she says with an exasperated sigh "He seems pretty eager to get off world and was fairly ready to let me put the blame on the GTC. He went on about losing a bunch of credits because of them so I went with it. Seriously though Marq, can you not go anywhere without chaos erupting all around you?"

Adeline smirks "Anyway, I told the passengers that we had to make a quick exit due to an attempt by rogue elements from Ruie attempting to hijack the ship, but I've assured them that they are safe and that there is nothing to worry about. His Lordship is in Stateroom Six and his son is in Stateroom Seven, if you want to speak with them. I've also informed the passengers that we need them to remain in their rooms until we make jump."

Loriel is able to get a reply from both vessels. The Zenith is currently conducting a search of the fat trader.

"Free Trader Wildcard this is the ISS Zenith. Maintain your distance and do not interfere with Imperial operations. State your intentions, over."

The fat trader uses somewhat less formal radio procedure in its reply:

"Welcome to the Imperial's proctology exam Wildcard… Fat Rat here. As soon I get these guys out of my netherregions I'd be happy to chat."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Mar, 2016 - 10:22am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 73

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus clears his throat with a cough and says to the Zenith, "ISS Zenith this is Free Trader Wildcard. We have unwanted citizens of Ruie aboard this ship who we are looking to turn over to the Imperium's custody. Please advise, over."

He switches off the mic and looks to the bridge crew and says "Well, I hope this can be taken care of quickly."

13th Mar, 2016 - 2:38am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 73

In Character: Convinced that the agent will be able to handle the guards, Gaden reports to the bridge. "The sooner we can get the agent off our ship the better," he says. "It's just a matter of time till one of them gets antsy and does something foolish." Taking a seat in an unoccupied crash couch, he stretches with a long yawn. "How are the rest of the passengers dealing with our impromptu takeoff? Any injuries?

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,