Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 74 of 149

"Well, there's no more flying - Page 74 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 15th Mar, 2016 - 10:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2016 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 74

Shuth stays in sick bay relaxing and reading up on some vague medicines and their properties just in case he may encounter something that he may have need for one of them.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2016 - 6:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

"Thanks Addie, for taking care off the passengers."

Looking to the bridge, "I should join the crew while we negotiate for personnel transfer. Let me know if anything changes with the passengers or the cargo."

Before he enters the bridge, he sticks his head around the door, "Trouble has been my only family for the last 20 years. I am either following it or it is following me."

14th Mar, 2016 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Referee relays...

Wildcard this is Zenith. Come to a stop at the 100 Diameter mark. We will address your situation upon completion of our current operations. Ensure all passengers are safely within their staterooms, all weapons including firearms and blades are stowed and locked, and prepare for boarding procedures. Out"

The Zenith spends another twenty minutes hovering near the Fat Rat before Loriel detects a small launch leaving the fat trader. The launch docks with the Zenith and moments later the Fat Rat's thrusters fire and she continues her course toward the planet. Another twenty minutes passes before the Zenith thrusters fire and she changes course heading toward the Wildcard. She comes to a stop approximately 50km away and the light on Loriel's console begins to flash indicating an incoming hail:

"Wildcard this Captain Norbert Swinton; commanding officer of the Imperial Star-ship Zenith. You stated that you have unwanted citizens from the planet Ruie aboard, and that you are requesting our assistance in returning these citizens to Ruie. Please verify that you are requesting a boarding party from this vessel… over."

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2016 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 74 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Silver approaches the comms, "Captain Swinton, you heard correctly. This is Captain Frazure of the Wildcard ... Over."

15th Mar, 2016 - 3:29am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

As Silver enters the bridge, Maiokus steps aside from the comms and keys his throat mic to Gaden and fills him in. "Let our guests know that we are handing them over to Imperium custody and to disarm". He then heads to his room and locks his ACR away in his locker.

15th Mar, 2016 - 7:44am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr stores his weapons in his locker. He also checks if other weapons and ammo are lying around and secures them to the main weapons locker. He gets a hot tea from the Crew Common and goes to the bridge and waits for the docking procedure.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2016 - 8:57am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 74

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Gaden heads down into the ship to inform the agent and his guards. "We've made contact with the Zenith, Agent. They should be sending a boarding party over any second." He pauses for a moment. "They have demanded all weapons be stowed and locked away. If you like I can clear out a locker for you and your men."
After dealing with the agent, Gaden keys his mic. "I'm going to grab a vacc suit from the cargo bay. Old bird like this, I'd hate to get spaced cuz of a malfunction. I'll stay down here to make sure the soft dock goes well." Making a quick stop to stow his rifle, he heads to the docking bay

Out of Character: Because I have it trained, I don't need to roll to put on/wear a vacc suit.

15th Mar, 2016 - 10:34am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 74

Rebel over...

"Well, there's no more flying to do. I'm going to head down to Engineering, get the J-Drive prepped. Want to take the helm Loriel?"

"Silvertongue, remember, get our story in first. Honest Imperials backstabed by crooked GTC. False charges to steal our ship. Well, maybe don't lean on honest" *huge grin* "But Imperial certainly."

As he leaves the bridge:
"Piracy is so much easier if it's legal. Seems to make 'em sloppy though. We'd never have let the ship get away if we had a warrant, eh Maiokus?"

Njall stowed his weapons before sleeping, but checks that they are secured on his way down to the Drives, where he starts to re-route power and prepare for the fast burn and Jump.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,