Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 75 of 149

In Character: "Non Sibi Sed Patriae Lieutenant," - Page 75 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 16th Mar, 2016 - 6:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
15th Mar, 2016 - 10:50am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 75

This is The Cynic, over...

Maiokus chuckles at Njall's comments and says into his throat mic, "Funny, I don't remember ever needing a warrant. Simpler times my friend."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2016 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Silver actually laughs at Njall's sense of humor, understanding very well the meaning. Heading back out of the bridge, Silver meets up with Gaden in his vacc suit. "Extra precautions?" he says pointing at the suit.

"The 'Card maybe old and under maintained, but I am certain she will get us to our deliveries. Good to see you are prepared."

Reaching the docking hatch, Silver stands back aways but close enough to where he will be easily visible when the away team from the Zenith arrive.

Thumbing the throat mic, "Adeline, please ensure the passengers stay in their respective rooms until we have completed matters. Thank you."

16th Mar, 2016 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Referee relays...

Gaden's request to give up the weapons is politely refused by Mentsoyan, "As I explained to your captain, we will not relinquish our weapons and make ourselves vulnerable. We give you our weapons and you store them in the ships locker, what prevents you from locking them away and then slaughtering us? I will deal directly with the imperials when they arrive and we will relinquish weapons only to them" he insists.

As Shuth relaxes in sick bay the door suddenly opens and a young man enters the room. He is wearing a black trenchcoat with black hair. Shuth may recognize him as the nobleman's son. The young man walks in looking around sick bay wide eyed. His eyes fall on Shuth and he shrugs meekly looking morose "Hey" he says "So like, this is sick bay or something? You like the doctor on this ship or something?"

Standing at the airlock Silver can hear the hissing of hydraulics and pressurization as the away team from the Zenith arrives. Eventually the airlock door opens and you are greeted by the familiar sight of imperial troops in combat armor. The visor of the lead trooper is open to reveal the face of Lt. Godefroy; his expression is one of light amusement, perhaps it is an 'I told you so' look as he takes a few steps forward into corridor to stand in front of Silver.

"How was your visit to Ruie?" he says with a wry smile, "Did you bring us some natives for show and tell today?"

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2016 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 75 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Silver looks the Lieutenant over, "You could say that. We actually thought you might be able to negotiate an exchange for the crew before us."

"We found out that they are being detained by the GTC on what I would guess are trumped up charges. The GTC even sent an Agent and a squad of men to arrest our Doctor for offering to find a cure for a local disease."

"Lots more to say. How much time you have?"

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2016 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The doctor will answer the kids questions, "Yes this is sick bay and yes I am the ships doctor." Shuth keeps a eye on him to make sure he does not try to break into any of the medicine cabinets.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2016 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Loriel eagerly took the pilot seat when it was offered to her by Njall. She looks on in amusement at the chatter going on around her, not totally understanding what they were talking about but finding it amusing any way. "You guys always have so much fun?" She asks idly leaving it open to anyone to answer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Mar, 2016 - 6:27am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 75

This is Kanin, over...

"If there are no officials with a stick in their asses, yes you can say that we have fun times..:" answers Krakrefr as he watches a screen with the position of the Imperial vessel.

16th Mar, 2016 - 6:34am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 75

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: "Non Sibi Sed Patriae Lieutenant," Gaden says extending a hand. "I have to warn you, the natives are rather distrustful. We have them quartered but they refused to disarm before speaking to you. Seem to fear this is a ruse to space them," he chuckles.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,