Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 82 of 149

Krakrefr washes his mesh kit and then he gets - Page 82 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 28th Mar, 2016 - 8:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
28th Mar, 2016 - 1:12am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 82

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus sets his glass down and starts to collect the dirty dishes. After seeing them properly washed he excuses himself and heads to his cabin. He decides to shower off the day.

If he sees Gaden he says, "I guess Krakrefr is taking first watch. What do you think about our passengers?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2016 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Silver laughs at Adeline's statement and nods to Krakrefr as he heads off to keep tabs on the wayward passengers.

'Njall can you or Loriel get video routed to Adeline's handheld?"

Silver gets up. Grateful that Maiokus has done the dishes he heads out to survey The 'Card, even though he has an untrained eye for ships and such things.

28th Mar, 2016 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Referee relays...

021-1115
Jump Space
Lord Trellnor's Stateroom
0900hrs

Doc Shuth and Adeline stand just outside the door to the nobleman's stateroom and Adeline pauses for a moment before she presses the button that would alert the nobleman to their presence. "Do your best to be tactful Doc" she says in a somewhat pleading tone of voice "Nobles tend to feel entitled and important, whether they are or not, but even the minor nobles can have some influence, and sometimes we don't become aware of the extent of their influence until we cross them or insult them somehow. Lord Trellnor may or may not be aware of his son's substance use. I wouldn't suggest the idea of low berth for his son though as that would likely be seen as a significant insult to his station. Our lord here may treat you with some amount of respect based on your level of education and your occupation, but he's still likely to see you as beneath him Try not to take it personally. Odds are he will address you over me, so you're probably going to have to do most of the talking here."

Confident that she has made her point to Shuth, Adeline presses the button. Lord Trellnor answers the door dressed in a finely made purple nobleman's suite accented with lavender trim. Greeting you both pleasantly he walks over to the small desk situated in the room and takes a seat. He takes up a hand held computer and begins browsing through it appearing rather uninterested in the presence of his guests as he says "I understand you and the good doctor here wanted a word with me about my son? So Doctor, what can I do for you?"

Tapping the screen of his computer a few times he sighs "If you would please make this quick though; I know we are in jump space and all but I remain incredibly busy, and I don't have great deal of time to focus on the mundane issues of the common man… no offense."

28th Mar, 2016 - 5:04am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 82 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Downing the dregs of his wine, Gaden stands with a yawn. "If Krakrefr is taking first watch, I'll head to our bunk, get some shut eye while he is out. I'll never get used to that pipe smoke. Next watch is mine."

To Maiokus: "Let's see the progress they make with the Lord. If he is as pigheaded as he sounds, it may be time for the Wildcard's resident royalty to step in," Gaden says with an exaggerated bow.

To Adeline: "Thank you for the meal Ma'am. After years of military rations, this is a grand feast."

To Silver: "You know where I'll be if you need me Chef."

To Krakrefr: "Try not to hurt the kid… too much," Gaden says with a chuckle.

28th Mar, 2016 - 10:01am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

"With the kid wandering about I think Loriel and me ought to keep rotating watches on the bridge. 8 on, 8 off. I'll take first. Loriel, do you want to see about slaving Adeline a feed?"

Njall helps dry and stow the dishes and square away the common area before heading to the bridge.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2016 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Lord Trellnor I just wanted to make you aware that your son came to me asking for Stims. I wanted to talk to you to see if you knew of any medical issues your son has before I would prescribe any meds to him. I would not wish to prescribe anything that may be counter productive to any other meds he may be on."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Mar, 2016 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 82

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus wakes well rested, but with a slight headache from the wine the crew shared the night before. He runs his hands over his ribs, and notices that despite being an ugly purple, the bruises are a bit less sore than the day prior. Small victories , he thinks to himself.

He crawls out of his bunk, looking at Njall's bunk. They had done some time in the organization together, and Maiokus had always liked him. Solid pilot and reliable partner. They trained together on the range and even saw a few actions together. Frowning thoughtfully, he turns on the faucet in the sanitary unit and washes his face. He looks at his beard and considers shaving, but decides to keep it for a bit longer. Change is good, they say, he considers.

Once cleaned up and dressed, Maiokus leaves his room being careful that it locks behind him. He does a walk through of the lower State rooms that he and passengers are bunked on. Looking for Gaden or Krakrefr to get any updates on the passengers, especially Tristan, if there are any.

28th Mar, 2016 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 82

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr washes his mesh kit and then he gets a bottle of water. He gets to the common area of the passengers and stays guard. He lits his pipe sometime, thinking stuff from his old life, maybe a female Vargr back in his homeworld. "Maybe that Loriel humaniti has some interisting tales to tell", he thinks about the new member. He goes back and forth down the corridor to strech his legs or do some pushups, but otherwise he sits in a place where he can check the passenger rooms, especially the one with the nobleman's kid.

Out of Character:
Investigate 1-6 hours, -2DM (Int +1DM).

Krakrefr Results:
  • Investigate -2DM on D6 (+0): 4, 3 (2 rolls)

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,