Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 88 of 149

Touching of his ear piece but leaving the - Page 88 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 10th Apr, 2016 - 3:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
7th Apr, 2016 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 88

The Referee relays...

Ivanovna watches calmly as the group approaches her, eyeing each one of you briefly. When Silver asks about credentials she simply holds up a credit chip "Here's my credentials Mr. Frazure" she says, her voice muffled somewhat by the respirator.

"There's ten thousand credits on this chip. Once the cargo has been transferred I'm authorized to pay you the remainder of what was agreed upon. Basically amounts to twenty five hundred credits per ton. So how much did you come away with?" Ivanovna hands the chip over to Silver.

She glances around with a look suggesting a lack of interest in the parley "The good doctor has more work for you if you're interested… this little venture and its payout was nothing compared to the next job. Does the prospect of making three hundred thousand credits peak your interest at all?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2016 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Silver tosses the cred stick back to Maiokus without breaking eye contact with Ivanovna.

Pulling the datapad from his pocket, Silver says, "Miss there are a few things before we transfer the cargo.

"One the planet of Ruie has gone to using biological weapons to fight its planetary battles. The water specifically is contaminated. This compound contains a vast amount of water and was manufactured in a highly suspect location.

"Second we attempted to obtain details on the illness running through the water. The current government body tried to arrest us. We brought several passengers here, who maybe willing to donate samples for research, especially if it means curing what could become a lethal issue here on Whanga."

"If the Doctor has another job for us, I would expect details up front. Then we will decide whether to accept or not."

Pausing for a moment he says over his shoulder for confirmation, "What was the exact tonnage for the compound?"

8th Apr, 2016 - 10:30am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus catches the credit chip and stores it in a compartment of his combat suit. His eyes turn upwards as he remember the exact tonnage of the compound that was recovered from the warehouse in Ruie. "23 tons Cap, if my memory serves correctly."

8th Apr, 2016 - 10:46am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 88 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr nods to Silver and follows him, his senses acute. He stays behind the captain during the excange, saying nothing. He is a bit surprised that the contact is a Vargr, and a female one, but he tries to hide it.

Out of Character: Krakrefr has a low Charisma (3), he is full of scars and burn marks, a portion of his face fur, around the left eye, completely bare with his dark skin showing. The gas masks he have are minis as I recall we got a high TL. I got 2 rolls, both for staying on my toes and a future action if things go south.

Investigate -2DM, Int+1.
Recon -2DM, Int+1.

Reconcile Edited: Morfeas on 8th Apr, 2016 - 10:48am

Krakrefr Results:
  • Investigate -2DM on D6 (+0): 3, 6 (2 rolls)

8th Apr, 2016 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

"I suppose you can report the issues you have with this disease to the scientists stationed here on Whanga if you choose to, but they aren't really any concern of mine as Doctor Crane is not associated with the research that is being conducted here by the scientists of Whanga. I appreciate the heads up, but I'm not terribly concerned about diseases that may or may not have contaminated the chemical compound. The processing it undergoes will likely purge it of any bacterial or viral elements."

It is obvious that she is actively trying not to look at Krakrefr and his scars as she continues "Twenty-three tons, that's not too bad. If you want to have your crew start loading the cargo onto my ship I can discuss the details of this other job with you. I'll get my cargo robot to help with the loading as well."

8th Apr, 2016 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

This is Kanin, over...

Out of Character:Something went amiss with the second roll and didn't registered

Recon -2DM, Int+1.

Krakrefr Results:
  • Recon (-2DM) on D6 (+0): 2, 5 (2 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2016 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 88

Out of Character: 57,500 credits That is a nice pay out for the material I would say. But was that price worth our troubles? Wonder what trouble something worth 300,000 credits will bring to us?

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2016 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 88

Touching of his ear piece but leaving the mic on Silver asks again. "Miss the details and please don't leave anything out."

Out of Character: : Silver makes a mental note to check on potential buyers for the manufacturing of the compound.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,