Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 90 of 149

As the crew is getting settled on board, Silver - Page 90 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 19th Apr, 2016 - 5:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
18th Apr, 2016 - 8:51am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 90

Rebel over...

"Went off without a hitch. That's a nice change."

Njall takes a last sweep of the perimeter, slings his rifle and descends through the ship to meet the others.

"Looks like we,ve got time to decide on the safari. Find out the risks before we discuss fees."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2016 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

"Did we even get the rest of the money that was due to us? I hope that last data chip had the balance due."

18th Apr, 2016 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus turns and meets Njall's stride back to the ship. "She was in a hurry. I suppose we should consider our options and possibly check to see if there are any more lucrative contracts at the next starport." Turning to Silver, "We got paid the rest?"

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2016 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 90 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Holding the wafer for the others to see, "Unless the money is on here, we got taken."

Silver not pleased with himself for having missed the second half of the payment, heads to the bridge to scan the wafer that Ivanova gave him. At the same time he raises the departing ship.

"Ma'am, maybe you were intending that I call you back this soon. However, we have not decided to take the job as you have taken off with the other half of the credits we were owed for the delivery. If this is any indication of how you and Crane run business, this will be our last and final dealings with you."

19th Apr, 2016 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

Relax Mr. Frazure is the response as the pinnace speed away The data wafer includes the encryption necessary to unlock the remaining credits on the credit chip. Think about taking the job and get back to me, but don't take too long. You aren't the only game in town you know…

19th Apr, 2016 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus follows Silver to the bridge. After hearing the last bit of Ivanovna's transmission he raises his eyebrows, "So… we're good with payment?"

Setting his combat suit helmet on top of the Astrogation unit, Maiokus takes a seat. "Shall I plot the next course while we get everyone settled in, Cap?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Apr, 2016 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 90

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Following the rest of the crew to the bridge, Gaden slings his rifle across his back. "I wouldn't mind stopping at a major starport, enjoy our newfound wealth. Plus I haven't used my TAS membership in years and I know I have a hefty pension check waiting for me," he says with a grin. "A little time off the 'Card might do us all a little good."

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2016 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 90

As the crew is getting settled on board, Silver lights up the on board comms. "Any chance we can get low berths from Whanga to make the jump with us, Doc? Adeline?"

Looking to Gaden and Maiokus, "I agree some downtime is deserved, well deserved."

Staring down at the consoles, "I will let you do your thing, Maiokus. Be ready to leave once I confirm the with Doc and the Stewardess about passengers. I want to see if the Doc's luck holds."

Silver leaves the bridges, "I wonder if it would be safer betting on the Doc or us finding that beast the crazy doc wants."

Silver heads off to find Adeline and Doc Shuth.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,