Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 99 of 149

Ajit recognizes something is going on with - Page 99 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 23rd May, 2016 - 12:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
18th May, 2016 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 99

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: As Gaden waits for Silver to return he begins to grow concerned over how long it is taking. "This isn't going as planed boys, looks like we need a contingency. If they have Jefe captive we are in a bit of a bind. Those of you light footed enough I suggest you find yourself a nice place to hunker down. I've already scouted the hold so I'm going to find a position that gives me a clear shot at the doors. If you gents can get me a clear view," he pats his rifle, "This baby will deal with their captain. You just need to draw her into the open and I'll do the rest."

Out of Character: Gaden already performed a recon check when the ship first hailed so I imagine he'd already know the best place to take cover and still have a shot. I'll make a stealth roll (+1 skill +1 Dexterity) to see how well he is concealed. I'll leave it up to the ref if my tactics and recon checks gives Gaden or any of the other crew a bonus.

Baron Gaden Baenre Results:
  • Stealth on D12 (+2): 10 (1 roll, as D2-12)

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2016 - 5:32am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Maiokus nods to Gaden and hunkers down. He keeps a line of sight open to where the intruders might enter the hold.

Out of Character: : Maiokus readies an action.

22nd May, 2016 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Referee relays...

The two pirates move forward, one of them manhandles Silver and puts him roughly against the wall of the airlock then begins patting him down looking for weapons. Silver should make a deception (Intelligence) opposed by the pirates recon check to keep his weapons hidden from the search.

The other pirate keeps his weapon trained on Silver while the female hangs back taking a self assured stance, as though this is all routine for her.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2016 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Page 99 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Speaking in between the rough handling, Silver says, "Captain, our new guests will be delaying the arrival of our current passengers. Please call ahead and let the Imperial Navy know."

As he says this, Silver rolls against the bulkhead. Throwing out his left elbow into the face of his "Handler" and igniting his foldsword into his chest with his right hand. His ending position will be to secure himself against the bulkhead using the "Handler" (Compliant or not) as a shield.

Deception +3, Int +2
Melee (Unarmed) +0
Melee (Sword) +1
Athletics (Coord) +2.

22nd May, 2016 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Njall hears Silver and recognises his words as a "Go". Immediately he emerges from concealment, using the doorway as cover, and fires his pistol at the nearest pirate, holding his shotgun ready in his left hand.

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 22nd May, 2016 - 9:55pm

Njall Nail Lang Results:
  • Laser Pistol shot on D12 (+2): 9 (1 roll, as D2-12)

Post Date: 22nd May, 2016 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Upon hearing the code that hostilities are going to start Shuth sits in a chair and takes a few deep breaths as he prepares himself mentally for the trauma that is going to be coming his way soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd May, 2016 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 99

Rebel over...

Dash it all, I forgot to roll for damage.
While I'm at it I'll roll another shot.

Njall Nail Lang Results:
  • Damage on D6 (+3): 5, 6, 8 (3 rolls)
  • Shot 2 on D12 (+2): 6 (1 rolls, as D2-12)
  • Damage on D6 (+3): 5, 8, 7 (3 rolls)

23rd May, 2016 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 99

Rebel over...

Ajit recognizes something is going on with Silver, and sends out the distress signal, just as planned. He then checks the videostream of the cargo hold and see Silver making his move. Ajit grabs his gear and tells Adeline to stay on the bridge where it is safe and lock the hatch behind him. Carrying his laser rifle in his hands and his ACR slung across his back, Ajit is coming to the hold when he sees Njall in the doorway. Knowing that sneaking up on an armed man was dangerous, Ajit calls through the comms to Njall saying "On your six."

Out of Character:I don't want to post too much about actions, in case it is a long way from the bridge to the cargo hold. I am not sure at what point in the fight that Ajit would arrive to lend support.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,