Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 101 of 149

Out of Character: : Aericsteele, I do appreciate - Page 101 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2016 - 10:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 30th May, 2016 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 101

Out of Character: : I lost my action to RL understandable.

Out of Character: : Silver doesn't wear armor and I am uncertain of defense, soak, and taking damage.

Sponsored Links:
30th May, 2016 - 8:59am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Njall leaves the stateroom doorway and moves across the common area toward the Airlock. As soon as he gets a clear shot he fires at *Crowley* the pirate. Knowing Silver is down he aims high.

Out of Character: : I think I already rolled a second shot that missed. I'll roll again to be sure.

Njall Nail Lang Results:
  • Shot on D12 (+2): 7 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 3, 1 (2 rolls)
  • Damage part 2 on D6 (+3): 9 (1 rolls)

Post Date: 30th May, 2016 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Silver in intense pain from the shot to his left shoulder staggers and then run towards Crowley. Flicking his right wrist, the Foldsword emerges from under his coat sleeve. Effortlessly he ignites the Foldsword and runs towards Crowley. Silver brings the sword up across his chest and parallel with the deck and swings the blade out and across Crowley's arms and chest.

After all that Silver literally falls into Crowley's arms, all 205 pounds off him, minus the part of his shoulder where he got shot, of course.

Melee (Blade) +1
Fold Sword 2D6 + 5.

30th May, 2016 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 101 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr curses and shoots the remaining glass with his LasCAR to widen the hole and enter the bridge of the enemy ship.

31st May, 2016 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Maiokus takes aim at the pirate with the shotgun and takes a well placed shot from around the corner.

Out of Character: : Assuming that Silver's action was for his turn on initiative. If not, then I'll shoot at the woman so I don't accidentally hit Silver.

Gun Combat + 2 Dexterity +1.

Reconcile Edited: Maiokus on 31st May, 2016 - 2:02am

Maiokus Results:
  • Gun combat on D12 (+3): 5 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 3, 4, 2 (3 rolls)

1st Jun, 2016 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Rebel over...

Out of Character: Got back late last night. Assuming I still get an action for my missed initiative, see below. Otherwise, I'll just wait until it comes back around.

In Character:Setting off the distress signal and running to the the airlock, Ajit radios ahead to Maiokos "On your six." He is standing just outside the bridge door aiming down the corridor at the closest pirate (*Crowly*). With his laser rifle, Ajit fires off a round. He's ready to dodge right behind Maiokos if anyone returns fire.

Out of Character (2):For laser rifle, roll 2d6+1 for Gun Combat (Energy rifle)+0 for dexterity gives 2d6+1 overall Dice Modifier.

Ajit Akash Gadhavi Results:
  • Laser Rifle (base) on D12 (+1): 9 (1 roll, as D2-12)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jun, 2016 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 101

The Referee relays...

Just as the Iris opens between the bridge and the crew common area Ajit can hear the loud bang of the pirates shotgun going off! As Ajit rounds the corner and peers into the corridor of the airlock he can see Silver crouched down and the pirate standing over Silver taking a step back preparing to fire again.

Ajit takes a shot and hits the pirate in the abdomen eliciting a pain filled grunt from the man. Then Silver is on him and with a flash his fold sword moves across the mans chest spraying blood as the blade sinks in through the mans vac suit. The pirate staggers back and falls to one knee.

Krakrefr blows out the remaining glass with his Laser carbine and moves onto the bridge. Krakrefr can see a light flashing on the comm console and looking at the screen he can see that it is attempting to inform the crew that the Wildcard has sent a distress signal, but obviously there is no one there to receive it. Another console flashes a warning indicating decompression on the bridge and displays a deckplan of the scout ship showing the bridge shaded in red and the remainder of the ship shaded in green. The console states that the bridge has been sealed off to prevent further decompression and that opening the door to the bridge will require an override.

Shards of glass float throughout the bridge as Krakrefr makes his way through and a faint red light occasionally flashes and is reflected off of the shards. The light is coming from an oscillating red light positioned above an iris valve that represents the only exit aside from the blown out window. The iris valve is currently closed.

Back at the airlock the pirate is on his knee but still manages to throw himself down in time to avoid the shot from Maoikus’ shotgun. However; the pirate is now prone and struggles to regain his footing! This brings us to Gaden’s turn; you can finish off the pirate or take a shot at the lady pirate before she disappears back into the safety of her ship.

Out of Character: : In order to give Silver the chance to take the action I took the 10 points of damage from his endurance and applied the rest to his strength which brings him from 8 down to 1; otherwise if I had split the damage between strength and Dexterity he would be considered seriously wounded and wouldn’t be able to attack.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2016 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 101

Out of Character: : Aericsteele, I do appreciate your concern on my behalf. If Silver dies, I know what I would do differently for next time. Not sure what I can do for him now other than hope he survives.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,