Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 102 of 149

AJit kicks the shotgun away from the pirate - Page 102 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 11th Jun, 2016 - 4:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2016 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 102

Get him to sick bay and I can help him a lot. But that is up to the others because all I hear is the occasional on your six or get down *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jun, 2016 - 10:14am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Hearing the explosion of a shotgun blast and the igniting of a fold-sword, Gaden quickly covers the rest of the distance to the entrance of the airlock. Using the jamb as an assist, he quickly aims into the airlock just as the pirate captain turns to flee. Letting out a quick exhale, Gaden squeezes the trigger letting of a few rounds aimed at the captain.

Out of Character: gun combat +2, Dexterity +1, aim +1, laser sight +1, total +5.

Baron Gaden Baenre Results:
  • Laser rifle on D12 (+5): 13 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Laser rifle on D12 (+5): 17 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 2, 2, 5, 1, 6, 1 (6 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 4, 2, 1, 6, 4, 3 (6 rolls)

5th Jun, 2016 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is Kanin, over...

Krakreft moves into the bridge normally, the artificial gravity still working. He goes to the main computer panel and tries to hack it, so to block the enemy crew and confine them. He still is on the edge, if any of the enemy crew will return to attack him, wearing a void suit.

Out of character: Computers +1, Int+1. Recon +1, Int+1 with -2DM. I leave to the Referee to decide the disadvantage for the hacking.

I posted and rolled by mistake in the "Questions and Support" topic. The rolls will be there.

7th Jun, 2016 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 102 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

Moving up Gaden has barely enough time to aim down the sights and squeeze off a round before the woman disappears, but the shot does strike true and slams into the woman’s left shoulder blade sending her tumbling forward into the airlock of her ship.

Accessing the ships computer Krakrefr succeeds in locking down the doors but only because the ship appears to be fitted with some form of anti-intrusion software; when Krakrefr attempts to hack into the computer an alarm sounds and the console goes blank for a moment. The display shows an image of a padlock and indicates the system has been locked and will require proper authorization to unlock it. Krakrefr hears a loud click as the door to the bridge locks.

Out of Character: : I believe this brings us to Silver in the initiative; Njall, Krakrefr, Maiokus, Gaden, Silver, Ajit, Lady Pirate.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2016 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Silver's attempt to land in Crowley's arms and forcing him to lose his weapon, failed. The foldsword, having fallen from his grasp, deactivates and rolls against the wall.

Silver gets himself up from his knees and draws the body pistol and fires into Crowley, center of mass.

Gun Combat (Body Pistol) +2, Dexterity -2

Out of Character: : Still have not been able to find a damage value for the body pistol.

8th Jun, 2016 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

The Referee relays...

Silver brings himself up to his knees, produces the body pistol, and pulls the trigger only to hear a click with no bang! He has encountered a fail to fire malfunction. He quickly performs the “tap, rack, ready” procedure by slapping magazine on the pistol, racking back the slide, and then bringing the weapon up to ready but that action takes up the rest of his turn, he will have to wait until his next turn to fire.

Initiative: Njall, Krakrefr, Maiokus, Gaden, Silver, Ajit, Lady Pirate.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jun, 2016 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 102

Rebel over...

Ajit walks over to where Marq is lying on the group, having watched him try to finish Crowley off. As Ajit is walking forward, he surveys the area to ascertain if the door to the other ship is still clear. He comments to Marq as he passes "Jams suck, but maybe it'll work out for us. Can you walk?" He then stands over the badly wounded pirate, kicking the shotgun away, with his laser rifle leveled at the pirate's head. "If you so much as twitch in a way I don't like, then I'll pull this trigger. Now you're going to tell me what we need to know."

As he stands facing the door to the other ship, with his laser rifle leveled at the wounded pirate, Ajit waves his hand over his shoulder at Maiokos to advance. Ajit stays behind to interrogate the pirate a bit more about what to expect on the other ship and how many crew-members they have.

Out of Character:I am not sure that interrogation fits into the timeframe of this round of actions. I am just putting what kind of information Ajit hopes to get out of Crowley in case you want to skip over the boring interrogation 'scene' and keep the action moving forward. I don't mind if that means you relay the information (To only Ajit I suppose), but Ajit can't act through the next round or whatever. I also don't see an Interrogation skill in the Traveller Core Rulebook, so I don't know what to roll.

11th Jun, 2016 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 102

The Referee relays...

AJit kicks the shotgun away from the pirate and he can do little more than watch it slide across the airlock floor as he falls to the floor onto his back, one hand clutching at his wounds the other up in a gesture of surrender.

The woman manages to disappear into the other ships airlock just as the hatch closes and locks.

Initiative: Njall, Krakrefr, Maiokus, Gaden, Silver, Ajit, Lady Pirate.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,