Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 104 of 149

Njall Making your way over to the other ship - Page 104 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 19th Jun, 2016 - 2:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2016 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 104

Shuth opens the door and helps Silver in and to the bed to start working on him to make him feel all better. He will have the auto doc working too, to help the life saving efforts go quicker.

Out of Character: +4 on medical rolls.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jun, 2016 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

"The security codes for the computer would be nice Ajit. Krakrefr could let us in and cut them off then."

17th Jun, 2016 - 4:45am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is The Cynic, over...

Maiokus nods to Ajitt, "Keep an eye on this guy." He moves past Crowley carefully to ensure no surprises. He then moves to the airlock control panel and plugs his hand computer in and tries to unlock the airlock to the S-type.

"Krakrefr, what's your status?"

Out of Character: : hand computer should give a +1 to computers then a +1 for intelligence.

Reconcile Edited: Maiokus on 17th Jun, 2016 - 4:45am

Maiokus Results:
  • Hack airlock lock on D12 (+2): 6 (1 roll, as D2-12)

17th Jun, 2016 - 4:50am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 104 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Gaden approaches Crowley. "I'd advise you answer all the questions my friend here has. While you think about the position you are in why don't you let me take a look at those wounds. Seems you'd developed a few more holes and a pretty nasty scratch."

Out of Character: If Crowley agrees, Gaden will attempt to perform field triage. Since we aren't using initiative order anymore, if possible he will grab the nearest first aid kit.

Baron Gaden Baenre Results:
  • Medic on D12 (+1): 6 (1 roll, as D2-12)

17th Jun, 2016 - 6:15am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

As Maiokus plugs in the hand comm to the airlock controls, something occurs to him. At the time, it didn't click, maybe he was remembering wrong - but no. That woman's voice was familiar.

Karen?

He stops what he's doing and patches through to the ship comms to send a message to the hostile ship.

"Do you remember the Nightshade?"

He stops, holding his breath for a response. Looking at his hand computer that is prompting for an input, his finger lingers over the keys.

What is she doing raiding small traders now? When did she get out of the organization?

Out of Character: : Not sure if I can patch through to the hostile ship, but if I recall we can patch to the main ship comms.

17th Jun, 2016 - 11:24am / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

Rebel over...

Ajit hears Njall and asks Crowley about the security override codes. As Crowley resists and insists that he doesn't know, Ajit will use his rifle in as many threatening ways as possible to make him feel that Ajit will kill him if he doesn't give him something.

Out of Character: I could see this going good cop, bad cop with Ajit threatening and lightly injuring the guy, while Gaden treats his wounds and acts nice. Do you need new rolls for continuing the interrogation or is it based off of the old rolls?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jun, 2016 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 104

This is Kanin, over...

"No status change. Bridge secured and on lockdown. Awaiting further instructions, preferably the codes and some backup… "

Out of Character:Because the bridge is locked, does not mean that Krakrefr is not on the edge. Recon check with -2DM (I guess if the door opens at any time, or someone else comes from the same hole as I did). I do 2 rolls, each for every enty access (Glass hole and door). Bonus in Recon +1DM.

Krakrefr Results:
  • Recon (-2DM) glass on D6 (+0): 6, 4 (2 rolls)
  • Recon (-2DM) door on D6 (+0): 3, 1 (2 rolls)

19th Jun, 2016 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 104

The Referee relays...

Njall
Making your way over to the other ship you find no access hatch near the turret. The turret appears to be sealed and accessible only from the inside of the ship. The only other access points that you know of are the main airlock and at the rear of the ship which leads to engineering. There is also the cargo bay doors located beneath the ship. Either option would require hacking the security (A difficult test -2DM)

Maiokus
You are linked into the Wildcard internal comms, which can relay audio received from other sources but I think to communicate properly with the other ship you would need to be at the Comms station, even then you would probably not be able to send signal throughout the other ships intercom system it would go to the other ships comms station.

Gaden & Ajit
Gaden, you grab the first aid kit located in the crew common area and apply a few bandages to the mans wounds, but they seem to be bleeding fairly profusely and the bandages are quickly turned crimson with blood. He looks up at you and over at Ajit then coughs up a small amount of blood which trickles down his chin and onto his vac suit .

Ajit asks Crowly about the security but the man shakes his head “I don’t have those codes” he says between gasps of pain and the occassional cough “only the Captain. BIg fella named Reese. I don’t even think the cocker spaniel over there knows those codes, but it’s possible since she’s his first mate; but Reese don’t trust hardly nobody so…”

I don’’t need any further rolls at this point
Krakrefr
The bridge remains still, and you don’t notice any activity at this time other than the Comms station indicating that it has received a message from the Wildcard, unfortunately with the lockout it will not allow you to access it unless you hack it. (The ships security software makes it a difficult task -2DM)

Shuth
You assist Silver as he hobbles into sick bay, placing him on the bed and setting the autodoc to work you begin treating his wounds.

Out of Character: : I treated this as a Medic (First aid check) so SIlver will regain 2 characteristic points. Silver was not considered seriously wounded so does not require surgery, but Crowly will. Long term care will require med checks each day and Silver will recover 2 + his endurance modifier + Shuths medical skill (In this case 4) for every day of full bed rest in sick bay.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,