Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 106 of 149

Krakreft turns to Njall: "Well mate, - Page 106 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 29th Jun, 2016 - 5:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
23rd Jun, 2016 - 11:19am / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 106

Rebel over...

Seeing the lady pirate, 'Karen', lower her weapon, Ajit likewise lowered his, but didn't drop it. With the shoulder sling, Ajit allowed the weapon to hang freely, where it was easily accessible, but not threatening. He saw that these two weren't going to be doing any more damage, but he still wasn't sure about the others.

Out of Character:Assuming Karen can get the other pirates to stand-down, someone should radio the rest of the crew to let them know so that tensions don't reflare.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2016 - 11:57am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Flashback

Maiokus knelt with his back against the wall, his heavy breathing making small fog marks on the inside of his combat helmet before gradually fading away. I'm getting too old for this [crap].

"Charlie Team is in position to breach engineering," Karen's voice coming through his headset speakers. "Once automated security is disabled… what's the hold up?"

Ah [crap], Maiokus was supposed to be doing that. Though not very good at hacking, he was somehow the only one on the mission that had any experience with it. "Bravo Team is working on it, give us a few minutes." He stood and surveyed his squad who seemed to be taking a breather in the bridge. The bridge crew was lightly armed, which was surprising given the experimental nature of The Nightshade. And the expensive nature…

Maiokus motioned to two of his comrades, "Alright gents, lets get some security here while I get to work."

Finding the computer, he set his fingers to work at the keyboard. Accessing the terminal itself should have been easy since it was bridge access, but one of the now dead bridge crew had the wit to secure the network. After a few minutes, he cracked it open, found his way to the automated security directories. Shut down the program.

"Charlie Team this is Bravo, you're clear for breach."

"About time," Karen complained good naturedly.

After a few minutes, a prompt came up on the screen. AUTOMATED SECURITY SHUTDOWN ABORTED.

Goddamnit.

"Charlie hold on -"

"What the bloody hell is this?" Karen's voice broke in loudly, gunfire in the background, "I thought you disabled it!"

Maiokus' fingers tapped across the keyboard as fast as he could. Trying to backtrack and find out where the abort command was coming from. Ah, someone in Engineering was paying attention and managed to override the bridge command. Damn.

For what seemed like an hour, but was only a few minutes, Maiokus and the anonymous corporate engineer played a cat and mouse game trying to outmaneuver each other through the network. All of a sudden resistance disappeared, and Maiokus finally shut down the automated security.

"It's done," he exhaled into his helmet's mic.

"About damn time," Karen replied.

"Casualties?" Maiokus asked, genuinely concerned.

"McAdams is down, but he'll live. Not that it will do any of us good." Karen laughed. "You owe Charlie Team a few rounds of beer after this."

"Fair enough, Bravo out." Maiokus said.

"Bravo and Charlie, this is Alpha." The boss's voice broke through, "Quit screwing around."

Now

Relaxing a little, Maiokus smiles at Karen, "Well you know, was looking for a little peace after all the getting shot at. But some things you can't avoid."

Maiokus motions for Karen to follow, but pauses, "Do you have your ship's bridge security code? A sign of good faith to my shipmates. I can promise the safety of your crew as long as they play nicely."

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2016 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Silver takes a moment to look around Med Bay, "Doc, we going to have enough beds for everyone? One guy named Crowley was shot pretty good. There may be more, but none of our crew."

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2016 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 106 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

"Don't you worry Silver I will manage to make everyone comfy and taken care of. Now be a good lad and let me help you over to the recliner where you can rest some.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2016 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

At the mention of lad, Silver cocks an eyebrow, "We both know that I am older than you, but the sentiment is appreciated."

Silver lays down and continues to listen to the chatter across the comms.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2016 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yes, yes I know but right now you need to rest and recover let the others worry about things for a few days." Shuth gives him a shot when seated that knocks him out for a few hours. Shuth will strap him into to chair so he does not accidently fall out of it. Now that he is settled Shuth gets on the comm. "Anyone else out there needing medical attention?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jun, 2016 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 106

The Referee relays...

Karen looks over at Gaden and seem to be sizing him up for a moment before she speaks into her throat mic “This is Lassie” she says “I’m unable to make contact with the Captain. With the ship on lock down and no orders from the Cap, I’m going to assume he is incapacitated and am taking charge. Stand down and stay put until further notice.”

Looking at Crowley she turns to Maoikus “We have a medic. Unfortunately, I don’t have the access codes; the Captain kept that to himself, he doesn’t fully trust anyone and is always worried about some sort of mutiny taking place. He made it clear that if anyone tried anything he would lock down the ship. We did have someone who probably could have hacked the terminal but, well…”

Karen looks toward the pirate corpse that lies in the airlock “That’s not really an option now, but Maio here may be able to get in…well, assuming your skills have improved over time” she says with a more light hearted tone.

29th Jun, 2016 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 106

This is Kanin, over...

Krakreft turns to Njall: "Well mate, you try to hack the system, you may have more luck than I did… "

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,