Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 107 of 149

"Assuming I can get to the remaining - Page 107 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 1st Jul, 2016 - 5:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
29th Jun, 2016 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 107

Rebel over...

Glad to hear that Karen was willing to work with them, instead of against them, Ajit offers to help in whatever way he can. His strength isn't in hacking, but maybe there could be some other kind of solution engineered to get the ship unlocked…

Out of Character: I don't really have any ideas on how else to go about this, but maybe some kind of wedge to force the doors open?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2016 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Out of Character: We still talking about the pirate ship's cockpit doors?

Silver is passed out on a Med Bay bed.

29th Jun, 2016 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

We'll hack the system eventually. But if time is an issue there are tools for opening airlocks, and we might be able to by-pass the computer. Are we planning to strip this ship or claim it as prize?

30th Jun, 2016 - 7:54am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 107 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Out of Character: : I'm assuming the airlock Karen opened is still open.

In Character: : Maiokus winks and smiles knowingly at Karen. "That always turns out well. Any way your remaining crew can come here unarmed for a quick headcount?"

"Ajit, can you and the doc get Crowley to the medbay? Gaden, mind hanging here to get these guys sorted?"

"Krakrefr and Njall, sorry but no codes. Can you hack it from there?"

Finally, "Karen, you're hurt. Need to see the doc now?"

Maiokus relaxes his shoulders consciously, not realizing he was still tight from the firefight.

Reconcile Edited: Maiokus on 30th Jun, 2016 - 7:55am

30th Jun, 2016 - 11:05am / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Ajit is still unsure of where he fits in this new group, and is happy for someone to tell him how he can be useful. As Maiokus hands out assignments, Ajit says "Yes, sir" reflexively before grabbing Crowley under his shoulders to help carry him to sick bay. He asks Crowley "Can you stand?"

Out of Character: I am assuming that Crowley is not so injured that carrying him by his shoulders and knees would injure him further. That is generally the easiest way to carry someone who cannot walk between 2 people. Though if he can stand up, then we could each get a side and support his upper body while his feet more or less drag.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2016 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Shuth will come out of sick bay and heads over to check on everyone. He will look at the lady pirate. "You need to go to sick bay now. This is not a request." He then helps carry the other pirate to sick bay.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jun, 2016 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 107

Rebel over...

"OK Krakrefr, looks like the stress is off. Lets take a slow and careful run at this problem. You take the main computer terminal, I'll try the security system - perhaps the code is stored locally."

Njall moves to the door and carefully attempts to access and read the memory for codes.

Out of Character: :Taking a step up on the time increment for the task to get a +1.

Njall Nail Lang Results:
  • Searching for codes on D12 (+1): 9 (1 roll, as D2-12)

1st Jul, 2016 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 107

The Referee relays...

"Assuming I can get to the remaining crew, they will stand down" she says "The Cap was on the bridge and I haven't been able to contact him since shortly after boarding so we're probably going to have to hack each door. They should be easier to hack than the main terminal on the bridge since their encryption software isn't as tight."

Shuth approaches her with his order and she removes her helmet and lets out a sigh of relief but then winces in pain "You got a spunky doctor there Maio" she winks and chuckles "I like that, lead the way doc. I'd hate to be in violation of doctors orders."

Ajit is able to help Crowly stagger out of the corridor toward sick bay, the burly man grunts and winces in pain as you go but he slowly manages to get there with Ajit's help.

Njall is able to retrieve an override code for the door to the bridge, though it will not likely work to unlock the computer terminals. Does Njall use this code to go ahead and open the door?

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,