Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 22 of 84

So Enerii is basically dead. How do you guys - Page 22 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 15th Feb, 2016 - 1:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
9th Feb, 2016 - 3:53am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 22

This is The Cynic, over...

Silver, you also split athletics into specializations. I think they're coordination, strength and endurance. So you can split them for 1 each or 2 in one. Either way all non-specialization rolls would be at 0 penelty.

Sponsored Links:
9th Feb, 2016 - 10:36am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

From Core:

international QUOTE
Athletics
The character is a trained athlete and is physically fit. The Athletics skill effectively augments a character’s physical characteristics: there is never an untrained penalty for not having the Athletics skill, you just use your Strength, Dexterity or Endurance Dungeon Master as normal.
Likewise, where a situation might call for a Strength, Dexterity or
Endurance check you can always use the appropriate Athletics speciality to boost your roll.
• Co-ordination: Climbing, juggling, throwing.
Climbing: Dexterity, 10–60 seconds, Difficulty varies. So long as he succeeds, the character’s Effect is usually irrelevant unless he is trying to do something while climbing, in which case the climbing is part of a task chain or multiple action.
Sprinting: Dexterity or Strength, 1–6 seconds, Average (+0). If a character does nothing (Including react) but sprint fl at-out he can cover 24 + Effect metres with every check. Avoiding obstacles while sprinting requires another Athletics (Co-ordination) check with the –2 Die Modifier for multiple actions.
High jumping: Dexterity or Strength, 1–6 seconds, Average
(+0). The character jumps a number of metres straight up equal to the Effect halved.

• Endurance: Long-distance running, hiking.
Long-distance running: Endurance, 10–60 minutes, Average (+0).

• Strength: Feats of strength, weight-lifting.
Feats of strength: Strength, 10–60 seconds, Average (+0).

From Mercenary:
international QUOTE
Athletics
• Archery: The use of bows and crossbows for hunting or in combat.

Coordination includes grenades and "Ninja Stars" under throwing smile.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 9th Feb, 2016 - 10:45am

9th Feb, 2016 - 11:40am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is Kanin, over...

Can I get a more detailed description of the facility or just post an answer as I see fit?

12th Feb, 2016 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 22 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

The deck plans for the Wildcard have been uploaded to maps for reference.

international QUOTE
Can I get a more detailed description of the facility or just post an answer as I see fit?

You can post an answer as you see fit keeping in mind that it is a fairly large facility that includes production and manufacturing areas containing large vats where the chemicals are collected and mixed, and there is a warehouse/distribution area where the compound is stored and then eventually loaded. The would also be another warehouse and offloading area where the chemicals that are eventually mixed are brought in and stored. Otherwise feel free to add minor decorative details regarding the facility.

This facility does not produce the final products as far as the serums go, it only produces the chemical compound that is used in the process of creating serums/vaccines. The compound is developed here and then shipped out to other locations for further use.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 12th Feb, 2016 - 6:16pm

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2016 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

We are only after the compound and getting the hell out of space dodge. This place is nuts and needs to catch up with the times.Freaking cavemen.

14th Feb, 2016 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

I also hate this place and the GTC. And all of the people that shot at us. Basically this planet.laugh.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2016 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 22

Rebel over...

Maiokus - I meant let's just push on through and load everything now, rather than work in shifts with watches. Get it done before a counter attack and get out. Sleep when we're safe. I'm sure Doc Shuth can proscribe a Go-Pill if absolutely necessary.

15th Feb, 2016 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 22

So Enerii is basically dead. How do you guys want to handle this? Also who has mechanics to fix that damn sensors board wink.gif.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,