Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 28 of 84

Yeah. I saw that while I was reading over - Page 28 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 24th Feb, 2016 - 2:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2016 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 28

BACKSTORY Part 2

Silver working for Molit was right up his alley. Lots of mystery, intrigue, deception, and occasionally killing. Silver was not as good with the killing part back then but he got the job done when needed. He specialized in information and made it his personal mission to always come away with more info that he could market on the side. Blackmail is a beautiful business, especially if the details cannot be linked back to you.

One of those little secrets, unbeknownst to Silver actually got his previous employer killed. It would take a while for anyone to trace back the details but the deed s done and no one was the wiser.

Amongst Molit's staff, Adaline flourished as a Stewardess. She hosted lavish parties for the Diplomat. Scheduled his meetings and arranged the important things of his day. However Adaline was lonely and unhappy. While she had work and was making good money, she herself was not cut out for the work of snooping secrets.

Due to the clandestine nature of Silver's work, he never ever came face to face with any of Molit's staff. The chance second meeting of Silver and Adaline, occurred after a luncheon and a debrief for Adaline. Having delivered from memory all the details she had acquired while servicing the luncheon, she began noticing how often Silver's name appeared in the transcriptions. Not having a face to place with name, disturbed her. Normally every face had a name and every name had a face. For Silver she drew a blank.

People she met in her line of work, rarely had such unique names.The details she learned about Silver, said he was into information brokering. She wasn't sure if it was a man or a woman, behind the name Silver. People seemed to know only of how to "Reach" Silver but no other details. This individual was a mystery that needed to be solved.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2016 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

Everyone please look into the Character Creation Thread regarding a new player who will be joining us. I'd like everyone's input on how to work this new character into the crew.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2016 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

All right. Not that Enerii wasn't good at his job, but finding a replacement for him is good.

Just keep the fork away from the toaster while you are in the bathtub soaking.

23rd Feb, 2016 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 28 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

An easy way to bring them in is to say they were stranded here when a ship was impounded by the GTC, or was damaged beyond local repair.

As regards the ship share, perhaps that's an insurance payout, redeemable via an Imperial bank?

Perhaps, as an ex-Scout just mustered out on a world outside the Imperium, the Scout Service is providing a credit note to the Captain of a ship instead of the loan of a Type S - for the same purpose: the Scout travels and is debriefed at each Scout station they visit. Then they are just waiting at the Startown for a likely looking ship to offer a buy-in to so they can get off Ruie.

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 23rd Feb, 2016 - 10:47pm

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2016 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

That is basically what I was thinking on how she could meet everyone else. She is looking for passage off Ruie and decides that the Wildcard would be a fastest option off the place.

And she likes what she sees of the crew and ship and decides to buy in with her ship share?

24th Feb, 2016 - 1:20am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

I don't see why that wouldn't work. We are always looking for passengers. And perhaps she can notice that we are running a skeleton crew and pitch in on a trial basis?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Feb, 2016 - 2:36am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 28

This is The Cynic, over...

Judging by your skills, Loriel can take over as secondary pilot while we prepare for jumps.

Should get in quick, we are ready to get off this terrible rock.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2016 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 28

Yeah. I saw that while I was reading over the previous posts. So I went ahead and posted as soon as possible for her.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,