Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 29 of 84

So could look like this: One: Silver and Krakrefr - Page 29 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 26th Feb, 2016 - 3:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
24th Feb, 2016 - 9:18am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 29

Rebel over...

Actually, thinking of the connections rule, Loriel ought to know two of us. With her alien encounters perhaps Krakrefr? Those hostile aliens last term might have been Zho' - perhaps Gaden was part of a rescue? Or Shuth helped her recover? Maybe one of us helped deliver that message, providing her transport so her team could remain on post with the mission vessel?

Loriel, take a look through our bio's and see how they mesh with yours, what makes sense to you.

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2016 - 12:02am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

I notice the time has moved from 12:45 on the 19th to 08:30 on the 20th - I assume Njall got some proper sleep in this time, then went back to the drives, seeing how he is due to fly?

25th Feb, 2016 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Referee relays...

I just realized, looking at the deck plan of the Wildcard, that the ship only has a total of ten rooms. Four are dedicated crew quarters while six are listed as passenger staterooms but one of the staterooms has been converted to a sickbay. With Loriel and Adeline you will have a total of eight crew members leaving only one passenger room. High passage clients will not accept double occupancy.

Crew quarters and rooms for Middle passengers can be double occupied though. If you want the crew to share rooms then only four rooms would be used up by the crew, another one for sickbay, and two for your high passage leaving three rooms for middle passage (Six middle passengers if you double occupy these rooms)

international QUOTE
I notice the time has moved from 12:45 on the 19th to 08:30 on the 20th - I assume Njall got some proper sleep in this time, then went back to the drives, seeing how he is due to fly?

You are correct, Njall is well rested and will not suffer the penalty for fatigue at this time.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 25th Feb, 2016 - 7:33pm

25th Feb, 2016 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 29 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Let's double up then - I thought we had, in principal, but spread out to take advantage of empty passenger states while they were available. Njall is happy to share with anyone. Well, anyone but a slob. He might look scruffy, but he's lived on ships and stations all his life, so safely stowed kit is important to him.

Maiokus: I know the Sensors work (As badly as ever), but they've failed in combat and killed a crew member. They've got to be replaced. Cr. 50,000 new. We can afford it. Can we afford not to?

I wonder if our new Scout friend can get us a reconditioned/surplus sensor at Efate/Jenghe/Hefry/Regina?

25th Feb, 2016 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

I've uploaded a new map that numbers the state rooms on the Wildcard. If you want me to randomly assign rooms to the crew I will do so, but if you have a preference on a room for your character let me know. You will also need to determine which room is being used for sick bay.

I would recommend putting sickbay in one of the 1st level rooms (Rooms One, Two, or Three) because it would be closer to the bridge and the cargo bay but its up to you guys.

Also, please note that 50,000cr is the cost for the sensors system; it does not include the cost of installation, labor, etc These would be determined based on the star port in which the repairs are completed, but to give you some idea "A destroyed system costs 2d6 x 10% of its original cost to repair and cannot be repaired using spare parts." So you're looking at 2d6 x 5,000cr. In addition to the 50,000cr. The overhaul would need to take place at a star port of tech level nine or higher.

26th Feb, 2016 - 3:23am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

This is The Cynic, over...

Thanks for the map referee. I agree that we should put sickbay. Room 2 looks good for that.

Gaden and I can crash in one of the others. Though Bridge crew and captain should also be on the 1st level.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2016 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 29

I am not finding the map. Is it on the Ref's character sheet? I trust Maiokus for organizing sleeping arrangements,.

26th Feb, 2016 - 3:44am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 29

This is The Cynic, over...

So could look like this:
One: Silver and Krakrefr
Two: Sick Bay (Does Shuth sleep there or in state room?)
Three: Njall and Shuth (Or Njall and Maiokus?)
Four: Adelaine and Loriel
Five: Gaden (Or Gaden and Maiokus).

That leaves five state rooms for rent left, no matter how the split with Shuth goes.

In regards to getting Sensors replaced, looks like Regina is the closest.

Reconcile Edited: Maiokus on 26th Feb, 2016 - 3:53am

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,