Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 30 of 84

I'm from standard central USA time - Page 30 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 1st Mar, 2016 - 4:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
26th Feb, 2016 - 10:25am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 30

Rebel over...

Silvertongue - it took me a while to find. There is a button labeled "Maps" at the top of the page, along with "Dice" and "GM stats"..

Would Three be better for the sickbay? Door closer to Cargo and Airlock, doesn't share a wall with other stateroom (Noise issue). Otherwise, seems good.

We can probably stagger on with the old system for a while. Theoretically we're just jumping through low-TL, unimportant systems to Whanga. Get paid, pay the mortgage, take a holiday on Alell while the Yard overhauls the ship. Or on to Efate and see if the Way Station has some surplus.

Of course, if we had decent sensors we could have searched the space around Ruie (Or Efate) for battlefield salvage from the 5th Frontier War, maybe get a free system....

Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2016 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

international QUOTE
Shuth will talk to the head doctor to see if he can get a sample if that does not work he will talk to some of the leading researchers to see what is needed to get a sample to study and possibly find a cure for this disease.

Before I respond in character to this I did want to give the classic referee response of, "Are you sure you want to do that?" Shuth may have a reputation as a good doctor and credentials to back him up but imagine the response from a hospital in the United States if a well known doctor from another country arrived on a beat up old plane and then called and said "Hey, do you guys have a sample of cholera or maybe small pox that I could have? I promise it's for research purposes."

29th Feb, 2016 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Referee relays...

international QUOTE
Out of Character: I am in central Standard time in USA I am just waiting to hear back from the GM to see if I get that sample or not.

Ok, I will go ahead with Shuth's attempt at obtaining a sample from the hospital. Shuth, I was waiting to hear back from you on whether you still wanted to go forward with trying to contact someone at the hospital regarding it, but it would appear that you do want to go ahead with it so I will work on a response.

Post Date: 29th Feb, 2016 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Page 30 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

I normally do not check this thread out as I was not asking a question so I missed your earlier response. Yes Shuth would like to get a sample to try and develop a cure for the disease.

29th Feb, 2016 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Shuth, you should keep tabs on this thread as most out of character chatter goes on in here.
I hope this is resolved fairly quickly. I know that I'm not the only one who is getting restless to move on with the story line.

Reconcile Edited: Maiokus on 29th Feb, 2016 - 6:04pm

29th Feb, 2016 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Rebel over...

I'm GMT. About 120 miles from it in fact. I only have a chance to post morning and night. Seems like most of the rest of you post between those two times as things tend to happen while I'm at work.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2016 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 30

I am Mountain Standard. As my work is done primarily from home, I am posting quite frequently.

Also where I have not read or played any Traveller, I learn about the game by interacting here, frequently.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2016 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 30

I'm from standard central USA time zone. I tend to work most days but I try to post on my breaks or after work is done.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,