Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 38 of 84

I think the passengers pay upfront, so we're - Page 38 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2016 - 9:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
21st Mar, 2016 - 9:14am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 38

This is The Cynic, over...

Krakrefr I think you're still bunking with Silver. Maiokus is bunking with Gaden.... At least I think so laugh.gif.

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2016 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

I'm showing Silver/Shuth in room 1 and Krakrefr and Gaden in room 4. You can see room assignments on Map 2

Krakrefr, I'm a little confused on what you were attempting to gather; was it the transmissions between the Zenith and the Marines? Either way, you wouldn't have been able to bypass their encryption; I thought Loriel was on comms? The last post I can find where you express your characters location and activity is HERE where you stated that Krakrefr was on the bridge, sipping tea and waiting for the marines to dock with the Wildcard.

21st Mar, 2016 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is Kanin, over...

Yes, I was attempting to gather their transmission. I did not saw Loriel take action and I did. Sorry if I hijacked her turn.

21st Mar, 2016 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 38 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Sorry not to have posted for a while, I didn't have anything to add - Njall wasn't on the bridge, near the sickbay and definitely not involved with the marines. I suppose ought to have posted a "Pootling about" entry, but it seemed redundant.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2016 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

It's fine. I haven't had a chance to respond. So if my character is holding anything up it's fine to hijack her turn.

22nd Mar, 2016 - 7:08am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

Loriel, you're in the bridge so can respond to the hail and likely get ready to make the jump since Njall prepped the Jump drive. You have experience with traveller before right?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Mar, 2016 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 38

For everyone's information, did a quick tally of finances for the ship/crew.

TOTAL MONTHLY BILLS DUE: 157,603 CR
CURRENT WALLET: 108,000 CR

CURRENT HAUL ESTIMATE:
Freight: 84,000
Chemical Compound: 57,500
Total Cargo: 141,500

Low Passage: 12,600
Mid Passage: 60,000
High Passage: 40,000
Total Passage: 112,600

TOTAL ESTIMATE: 254,100

Estimates may change up or down at referee's discretion depending on the planet the goods were picked up at or being shipped to. I'll keep this in my character sheet and update it whenever needed as well for everyone's reference.

I think first bill is due in a week? So after we drop out of Jump I am assuming which means we're looking a bit short.

Reconcile Edited: Maiokus on 23rd Mar, 2016 - 1:05pm

23rd Mar, 2016 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 38

Rebel over...

I think the passengers pay upfront, so we're only waiting on the cargo payments. Only the mortgage is taken out of the account automatically, the life support and maintenance we pay as we go - indeed we could opt to risk skipping maintenance for a while - at the cost of increased breakdown odds. Actually, we have no choice about that. There's no decent reapair facilities on our route until Alell or Uakye. Will that keep us financially flying?

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,