Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 39 of 84

Thanks Aericsteele. I might be able to compile - Page 39 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 25th Mar, 2016 - 5:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
24th Mar, 2016 - 5:31am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 39

This is The Cynic, over...

Bindoner, the passage fees make sense so I will add that to the total. Not sure about the mortgage being withdrawn automatically. I suppose we could defer to Aericsteele on this one.

And you're right. It will be another month before we can get any sort of maintenance if we make a stop at Allele or Uakye after meeting the mad scientist.

Sponsored Links:
24th Mar, 2016 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

For the sake of simplicity I will automatically deduct the mortgage and cost of life support at the end of every month (Every four weeks) unless you decide to skip out on these things. Passengers do pay up front, so you would have those credits available.

The bill is due every twenty eight days (Every 4 wks), so its due on: 028, 056, 084, and so on.

25th Mar, 2016 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Is Demonicangel still around? We've had a few potential interactions with Loriel the past few days but no response?

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2016 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Page 39 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Good question, Maiokus.

Any ideas on how complicated it would be to track down salvageable parts for The 'Card?

25th Mar, 2016 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Malcolm I think that depends on the ref. We could dock up at a star port and look for salvaging jobs perhaps as well. That sort of thing kind of depends on sensors checks when going in blind.

Reconcile Edited: Maiokus on 25th Mar, 2016 - 5:13pm

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2016 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Interesting. Salvage jobs might not be bad after the Ruie Hustle.

Also medical transport might not be bad either. Need to do our homework before accepting any other work.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Mar, 2016 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 39

The Referee relays...

A good Carouse skill check at a starport should work to gather information about possible salvage sites. Equivalent to what the book shows as "Gathering rumors at a party" which is an average roll (+0) using social standing that takes approximately one to six hours.

A successful Carouse check should reveal possible/rumored locations of sites where salvage may be possible while a sensors check would be needed once the party arrived at the location in order to locate and identify the site.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2016 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 39

Thanks Aericsteele. I might be able to compile my own Traveller Hack manual in another month of questions.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,