Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 44 of 84

Well, there goes my Vargr social standing. - Page 44 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 7th Apr, 2016 - 5:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2016 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 44

The skills being trained, I think were specific to Njall. Comms-0 and Sensors-0.

If there were others, I personally do not remember them.

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2016 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Thanks for the clarification AericSteele. And we should assume any weapons for our stashes are TL6, correct? In regards to that, if we wanted to stashes to be hidden to visitors, would that be a stealth check or recon check? I could see it justified either way when setting them up.

In regards to the training, I believe Njall was trying to learn Sensors through the narrative, and Maiokus had already started training Comms during the first week. If we just wanted to fill in the gaps as suggested, I figured we could just complete the trains to 0 early if that works for everyone.

Edit: Gaden asked me earlier to clarify crew payouts. I was going to wait until after we have docked up in the next system to handle that. A sort of shore leave payout maybe if everyone is in agreement with that.

Did we decide to go to the higher TL system or the system to search for derelict wrecks? (Sorry I don't have the map open right now).

Reconcile Edited: Maiokus on 6th Apr, 2016 - 5:47pm

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2016 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

international QUOTE
In regards to the training, I believe Njall was trying to learn Sensors through the narrative, and Maiokus had already started training Comms during the first week. If we just wanted to fill in the gaps as suggested, I figured we could just complete the trains to 0 early if that works for everyone.

Comms and Sensors were the two I had remembered seeing, although I was not certain that anyone other than Njall was pursuing those.

Also as a note, I completely forgot to turn over the signal codes book from the GTC opposed forces. Not certain if the LT from the Zenith would have a use for them or if the Agent would have been a better choice for handing them off.

6th Apr, 2016 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 44 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Yeah I think I had chimed in at some point. I had completely forgotten about the signal codes book as well. laugh.gif.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2016 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Maybe we can use the Signal Code Book as a training guide for Comms-0 and Sensors-0 8D

All I know is that it is going to be a while before Silver learns anything "New". The old dog likes to sit on the porch and bark at things now and then.

7th Apr, 2016 - 11:28am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

This is Kanin, over...

How the payments are arranged? I think the hidden weapons should be a mechanic or engineering test. Higher TL is very tempting… more money but more danger too. We cannot do much with space derelicts so far, me and Njall have an EVA suit.

Reconcile Edited: Morfeas on 7th Apr, 2016 - 11:34am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Apr, 2016 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 44

The Referee relays...

Njall is awarded sensors-0 and Maiokus is awarded comms-0

Weapons are at TL6 as far as the ships locker and stash goes. Looking over the skills I don't see one that specifically deals with hiding items. Deception covers slight of hand and while stealth might apply it seems to be a skill that is geared more toward the ability of the character to hide/be quite as opposed to the ability of the character to hide items.

I think, in the end, deception is more appropriate so hiding weapons stashes I think would be an average (+0) deception (Intelligence) roll. Recon would be the most likely opposed skill that would be used to find any hidden items rather than being the skill used to hide them.

7th Apr, 2016 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 44

This is Kanin, over...

Well, there goes my Vargr social standing. I have barely the skill to have 0DM. tongue.gif Crew, want me to approach the coated Vargr or stay in the shadows for now, till the Captain finishes the arrangement?

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,