Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 47 of 84

The plague was in 1111, so not currently a - Page 47 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 19th Apr, 2016 - 11:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
17th Apr, 2016 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 47

Rebel over...

Perhaps we could get an animal Low pod for the xeno. Safer than a week of tranqs.

While we're on Whanga shall we try to get some private clients for Dr. Shuth's Interstellar Clinic ("The Jumping Doctor" ?).

I think a lot of starship systems are interchangeable, so we could fit equipment from any other ship, as long as we can find room for it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2016 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

I think the "Jumping Doctor" would be ideal.

I am not in favor of an animal roundup. My character may not be a mechanic or an engineer, but he does remember what she looked like and how she operated before, and she is sub par.

Let us check for passengers and get moving. Maybe finding a starport where we could hire out for various activities to secure enough to begin the modification and upgrades The Wildcard needs.

19th Apr, 2016 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

Hey, I don't want to hijack this thread, but it seemed the most appropriate place to discussion and questions. Since it seems you guys are headed for repairs and such, maybe that is a good place to pick up Ajit. He can do repairs and then offer to stay aboard for continuing maintenance.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2016 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 47 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Alchyrogue - you picked the right spot for discussions and it would be impossible to hijack this thread. There are so many things discussed here that fear of hijacking is very minute possibility.

I believe the general crew mentality is to head for repairs of The Wildcard first. We can probably manage to transport passengers to the next destination but anything adding to the taxing of the ship should probably be avoided.

19th Apr, 2016 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Hey guys, sorry for inactivity. Been a bit overwhelmed while settling into the new semester's class and work schedule. I didn't have much to add to the last scene, I should have posted something though.

I agree with Malcolmshaw, the next destination would be a good spot to pick you up Alchyrogue.

I know there seems to be a disconnect in the main thread now, so feel free to chime in here or there about picking up passage. I'm in the mind that we might as well, but I don't mind either way.

19th Apr, 2016 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Rebel over...

Alchyrogue - we'll be glad to get you aboard. Electronics Engineer and Sensor ops, just what we need work on.

Have we decide on a destination? Alell or Uakye?
If you're thinking R&R, Alell is a resort-world according to the wiki. (And Uakye is trying to repopulate after a plague, so....).

Perhaps we ought to see what cargo/passengers are available. (And either take them where the profit goes, or look for a speculative cargo and take it where it sells).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2016 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 47

Yeah lets see what we can find for passengers but head towards Alell as one plague we got lucky with and avoided so far.

19th Apr, 2016 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 47

Rebel over...

The plague was in 1111, so not currently a problem. Hopefully. Seeing as they are pretty high TL.

Aericsteele - Checking - Traveller Wiki is our Library Data, right? Broadly correct, but fallible.

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 20th Apr, 2016 - 12:00am

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,