Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 51 of 84

Well, I already posted an immediate counter-action - Page 51 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 9th May, 2016 - 10:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
9th May, 2016 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 51

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

You should stay on the bridge and man the sensors along with Njall. The rest of us (Silver, Krakrefr, and maybe Maiokus) will handle the counter-boarding.

Sponsored Links:
9th May, 2016 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Alright. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't being too obtuse. Thanks for letting me know.

Post Date: 9th May, 2016 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Shuth is staying in sick bay he will not want to take part of counter boarding due to the fact he has no real gun skills.

9th May, 2016 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Page 51 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

In cases like this, does the radio transmission broadcast through the whole ship or do only Njall, Ajit, and Adeline know what was said? Ajit's actions will depend on whether he needs to relay information to Silver (Who just told him he was the face of the crew) or just wait for someone to pipe up with what to do next.

9th May, 2016 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

The transmissions can be broadcast throughout the ship if you want it to be, but the default is for the transmission being aired only on the bridge. I do believe that in the very beginning of the adventure, the crew had the ship comms adjusted to transmit to your personal communicators as well so Ajit would be able to open the transmission so that only the crew hears it, rather than it being broadcast over the ships intercoms. Ajit's communicator would probably not be programmed for this yet; however he could use the comm station to transmit the conversation to the crew, but again this is not the default and you will have to post that In Character:

9th May, 2016 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Rebel over...

Is it necessary for the bridge to be crewed during boarding actions? The ships will be docked, the engines off… I think the more weapons at the point of contact the better.(Can I assume Doc Shuth brought Njall's guns and armour to the bridge along with the rest of the kit.).

Looking at the map the most likely entry point is the airlock opening onto the crew common room. A team in the cargo bay has a good position. Someone stationed in States 1 and 2 seems sensible too. Do we all have IR/LI systems?

Morfeas - Krakrefr is our explosives guy, can you slap together a Claymore?

Are we hitting them as they enter, or letting them onto the bridge first and ambushing them there?

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 9th May, 2016 - 10:15pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th May, 2016 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 51

Yes I did bring everything to the bridge to include Njall's gun and armor plus spares for everyone before heading back to sick bay.

9th May, 2016 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 51

This is Kanin, over...

Well, I already posted an immediate counter-action on the main forum. Hope you like it. I will not use my explosives inside the ship, too much collateral damage and the void is not good for my fur. Maybe we can buy some chaff grenades, flashbangs and small explosives for the next time. You know, just to be sure.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,