Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 52 of 84

Yes, Krakrefr is at the hatch in the engine - Page 52 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 14th May, 2016 - 10:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
11th May, 2016 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 52

This is Kanin, over...

Since the campaign so far is going great, I am thinking to make a comic based on it. Do you have any problems with this? Obviously it would be online and free for everyone to read.

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2016 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

I think that would be awesome! I wonder if there would be a way to link it to this thread somehow?

11th May, 2016 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

I am also all for this. If you need help with it, just let me know. I am pretty handy with writing and image manipulation.

11th May, 2016 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 52 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

I can start a thread, or an admin can too, when I will have the first things set up. Alchyrogue there is no need for script, we already have it written. I may do it in black and white, like in '80s style science fiction comics (Judge Dredd, 2000AD, or even the Traveller artwork etc).

Rather off topic, but...
Since it is exam period for me, do not expect me to start before 1st of June
. First I will need spare time and a better description of each character, not "Generic human". Some of you have already some details on your character sheets but I would like more details when I start.

14th May, 2016 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

I just want to make sure I know where everyone is before I post any further action. As I understand it we have Adeline and Ajit on th bridge; Silver, Maoikus and Gaden are in the cargo bay. The term used was docking bay though so I’m not sure if you are referring to the cargo bay or the airlock area?

I’m not sure which airlock Krakrefr is refering to. I thought there was only one airlock? He is near the engine room though correct? Are you referring to the two hatches located at the aft of the ship?

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 14th May, 2016 - 1:53am

14th May, 2016 - 2:30am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

Ah, I think we have kinda been using cargo bay and airlock interchangeably. I believe that we are all at the airlock where the other party will board. At least that is where I had Gaden make his tactics and recon checks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th May, 2016 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 52

Silver won't be much in a face to face fight and will naturally seek stealthier and more subtle means to an end.

Would say we need a heads up from Njall and Maiokus.

Ajit and Adeline stay in the bridge. Shuth in medbay.

14th May, 2016 - 10:30am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 52

This is Kanin, over...

Yes, Krakrefr is at the hatch in the engine room area that leads outside. I was too confused about the airlock/cargo door. Nevertheless I am at the engine room. I suppose it is large enough for me to fit?

I do not want to disable permanently their ship, that's why I thought to enter, aggresive, into their bridge.

Reconcile Edited: Morfeas on 14th May, 2016 - 10:36am

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,