Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 53 of 84

I think Morfeas wanted Gaden with Krakrefr - Page 53 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 16th May, 2016 - 9:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
14th May, 2016 - 11:24am / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 53

Rebel over...

Ajit is on the bridge, ready with weapons and armor should he be needed. He will continue to monitor the comms channels, relaying whatever information he can.

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2016 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Isn't the airlock opening onto the crew commons the only proper airlock? The cargo hatches open onto hard vacuum, as do the engine room hatches. That means using the whole cargo bay and/or drive room as an airlock. That can work for the party leaving via the engine room - I assume they're pumping the air out as we type. The cargo bay is another matter. Even assuming a docking tube, a Type S hasn't got a big enough hatch..

At present I believe Njall is on the bridge, in ablat/flak jacket, with shotgun and laser pistol. However, I'd forgotten that he has an HEV suit, which he would definitely wear for a pirate encounter, with it's likelihood of hull breach. That's on me for not reading my equipment list in a while, but if there is time I'd like Njall to move from bridge to locker and don his suit between cutting drives and receiving boarders - which would put him opposite the airlock.

Njall is rated in both Vacc Suit and Zero-G. Should he be with the EVA team or internal security?

Post Date: 14th May, 2016 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

I would say internal security, Njall.

I need to print a copy of the ship layout so I can remember where everything is.

15th May, 2016 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 53 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr is at the engine room hatch. Can I fit or not? I am around 1.5m height. Plus, by locking and depressurising the engine room I can stall them if they want to sabotage or steal engine components.

Mr Dungeon Master anwser me, so that I can do my movements accordingly.

Reconcile Edited: Morfeas on 15th May, 2016 - 2:53pm

16th May, 2016 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

international QUOTE
I am at the engine room. I suppose it is large enough for me to fit?

Yes, you can fit through the hatch, and yes you would have the TDX block recovered from Ruie; sorry I overlooked the questions.

16th May, 2016 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

This is The Cynic, over...

Seems to be some mix up since I posted I had joined the repelling party. So where am I?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th May, 2016 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 53

The Referee relays...

My understanding was that you were at the airlock with Silver and the others. Being that the airlock is a fairly tight fit, I would assume that Silver is actually in the airlock area while the others are outside the door in the crew common area., but you guys can correct me if this is not accurate. I think Krakrefr is the only one in engineering at this point, correct? I'm going to try and get a map posted with everyone's position, hopefully by today.

16th May, 2016 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 53

Rebel over...

I think Morfeas wanted Gaden with Krakrefr for the EVA.

I'd favour Maiokus and Njall being out of sight in the cargo bay and/or one of the states, able to ambush the flank of the boarders as they approach the bridge.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,