Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 58 of 84

From the Core Rule book: QUOTE Injured characters - Page 58 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 1st Jun, 2016 - 8:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
30th May, 2016 - 3:42am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 58

This is The Cynic, over...

A reminder of initiative order so you don't have to scroll back: Njall, Krakrefr, Maiokus, John (Pirate), Gaden, Silver, Lady Pirate, Crowley (Pirate).

Silver, Damage is taken first to Endurance, and then to another physical trait. I think you get to choose. If there is no armor, then it's straight damage. So that reduces your endurance to 0 (Unconscious) and then the rest to Strength which would leave you at Strength 1 and Dexterity 4. If I recall, you die if your Strength hits 0.

Sponsored Links:
30th May, 2016 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

Thanks for the reminder about initiative Maiokus. As far as damage you do take it from Endurance first but you are not unconscious until the second stat is reduced to zero; the character dies if all three physical stats are reduced to zero. So as I understand it, Silver is still conscious but probably hurting pretty bad.

Malcombshaw, you can decide where your character was shot (Arm, leg, abdomen) etc and describe the hit keeping in mind it was a fairly significant hit as it took your endurance down to zero. I thought Silver had cloth armor though? But looking at your character sheet, apparently not… I guess someone should get in there and take down Crowley!

30th May, 2016 - 5:11am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Ah that's right, I couldn't remember clearly. It's been awhile since our RL game group has gotten together due to scheduling and workloads.

Post Date: 30th May, 2016 - 6:34am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Page 58 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

So Silver's blade has not been activated. The lady pirate shot me in the left shoulder.

30th May, 2016 - 8:54am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Can Njall see the pirate without moving? If so he fires then moves toward the airlock.

30th May, 2016 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

The Referee relays...

Sorry, I completely forgot Ajit. He should have gone before the pirates. Ajit can taje his turn and I will work it in on my next post.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jun, 2016 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 58

The Referee relays...

Silver’s action will basically be done at the bottom of the initiative order in the first round, so after Ajit declares his action which will actually take place just after Silver was shot. Then we will start with round 2, and the initiative order will be: Njall, Krakrefr, Maiokus, Gaden, Silver, Ajit, Lady Pirate, Crowley.

I’m out of town on training for the next couple of days and I don’t have the Core Rulebook with me, but with Silver’s endurance being 0 that may limit his actions. If anyone has access to the book please look this up, if not I will look at it as soon as I get home.

1st Jun, 2016 - 8:03am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 58

From the Core Rule book:

international QUOTE
Injured characters are either wounded or seriously wounded. A character is considered seriously wounded if he has lost at least one point from all three of his physical characteristics. As soon as one of his physical characteristics is restored, no matter how, he is no longer seriously wounded.
Seriously wounded characters who have somehow avoided unconsciousness cannot move except to hobble or crawl along at 1.5 metres per combat round. They also lose their minor action in combat.
Wounded characters heal naturally and can also benefit from medical care. When characteristic points return from healing, players may choose which characteristic regains the points and may split healing between characteristics if they wish.
Natural Healing
An injured character regains a number of characteristic points equal to his 1d6 + Endurance Dungeon Master per day of full rest. If the character insists on continuing an active lifestyle he only heals a number of characteristic points equal to 1 + Endurance Dungeon Master per day. Characters with a low Endurance Dungeon Master (Quite possibly from injury) may degrade
(Lose more characteristic points) over time if they are unlucky or cannot (Or will not) rest.
A seriously wounded character only regains characteristic points equal to his Endurance Dungeon Master per day of rest, which means that the character may never heal naturally and will even get worse if his
Endurance Dungeon Master is currently negative.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,