Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 59 of 84

Can I hack the console on the bridge's - Page 59 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 7th Jun, 2016 - 8:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
1st Jun, 2016 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 59

Rebel over...

I completely forgot to roll for damage, sorry. It is posted at the bottom here. Anything else I am missing? It is supposed to be 5d6+3. I am not sure if I did this roll correctly. Please adjust as needed.

Ajit Akash Gadhavi Results:
  • Laser Rifle Damage on D6 (+3): 6, 5, 7, 9, 5 (5 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2016 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Wow that is one tough pirate. A direct laser blast and a slice from the fold sword, but still isn't dead. I would say go ahead and wound the lady pirate Gaden, that way she is easier to follow and finish off. I think Crowly will be struggling to stand and should die after either Silver's or Ajit's next attack.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2016 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Maybe Krakrefr can cut her off on his way through the scout ship.

Was Adeline able to see the locking mechanism on the iris joining the two ships' airlocks?

4th Jun, 2016 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Page 59 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

Well the damage roll for Ajit was incorrect because it seems to have added 3 to each roll of the d6, once you adjust for that the pirate took 17 points of damage from the laser (Because you don’t add the three to each d6, only the final number). If you add up his Strength, Dexterity, and end he has a total of 24. He is wearing a TL 12 Vac suit that has 6 points of protection so he took 11 from the laser and then took another 2 points from the foldsword (8 damage - 6 armor); he is seriously injured though.

No, Adeline would not be able to see any locking mechanism.

5th Jun, 2016 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

I made a mistake and posted here the action, I had both tabs open. I suppose that is obvious that the results here will be my rolls?
Krakreft moves into the bridge normally, the artificial gravity still working. He goes to the main computer panel and tries to hack it, so to block the enemy crew and confine them. He still is on the edge, if any of the enemy crew will return to attack him, wearing a void suit.

Out of character: Computers +1, Int+1. Recon +1, Int+1 with -2DM. I leave to the Referee to decide the disadvantage for the hacking.

Reconcile Edited: Morfeas on 5th Jun, 2016 - 5:30pm

Krakrefr Results:
  • Recon (-2DM) on D6 (+0): 4, 5 (2 rolls)
  • Computers on D6 (+0): 4, 1 (2 rolls)

7th Jun, 2016 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character

Rebel over...

O man, with everything locked now, and no exterior weapon, how should we deal with these pirates? I think we can safely kill Crowley and then worry about entering the other ship, but how are we going to get there? I don't think they can fly anywhere, with their bridge out of commission and Krakrefr 'guarding' it. I am not sure if they can use their turrets at such close range and without the bridge.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2016 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 59

The Lady Pirate opened the airlock to the other ship. Anyone and everyone able should head that direction and board and secure the other vessel.

We will either need a system override on the bridge or a system reset, to unlock the bridge doors.

Silver is going to make one final move on Crowley and then get himself as close to Sick Bay as possible. Time to utilize his accrued sick leave.

7th Jun, 2016 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 59

This is Kanin, over...

Can I hack the console on the bridge's door or not? I really do not know what else to do there if everything in on lockdown, asides staying alert if they attempt to enter the bridge. In wich case I might have to fight more than 2 enemies· I suppose they won't come with just one guy.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,