Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 68 of 84

I'm afraid I only have time to write - Page 68 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 8th Aug, 2016 - 1:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2016 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 68

I will stay around as long as Silver lives. Adeline leaving is understandable. I liked the story spot light done with Maiokus and Karen. We will need someone to act as a steward then, unless we have another potential crew member waiting admittance.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2016 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

I plan to stick around yet because you all need someone to take care of your asses when you get all shot up. Maybe I will check out some of that stuff to heal you quicker smile.gif.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 5th Aug, 2016 - 11:36pm

6th Aug, 2016 - 12:12am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

Njall is staying on the Wildcard. It's been an interesting trip so far, we're apparently in profit, and there are still things to do.

7th Aug, 2016 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 68 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Maiokus will stick around for a while longer. The semester just ended and from here on out I got a bit more time and flexibility in my schedule to get back into posting regularly.

I'll just take the time between now and Allele docking to flesh out the sub-plot with Karen then we can close out this chapter?

We still need to decide what to do next.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2016 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Well we can get that gun in place on the ship so we have some offensive capability plus see about getting some needed repairs to the ship. Having a bit of down time to relax here at the station is always nice so that we can refit and resupply the ship. Maybe even sale some of the extra stuff we may not need.

7th Aug, 2016 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

The Referee relays...

Alright, looks like Maio, Njall, Shuth and Silver are still in. I am going to take a few days break to try and figure out how I am going to approach the next chapter. Feel free to give your input on what you would like to see in the future of this game.

Also, rather than gaining skills through the method described in the book I thought it would be interesting to grant everyone a skill point at the end of each chapter, but to gain the skill I would like the players to write a recap of the story so far from the perspective of their characters. This doesn't have to be a novel, just a brief summary of events from your characters point of view. Whatever skill you increase though you need to be able to justify the increase in skill somehow.

I realize that this may be fairly brief for Ajit, but in his case he can expand a little bit on his background events leading up to him joining the crew and then address the story so far from when he joined up and he will still get the skill point.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2016 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 68

Excellent idea there Aeric.

Hopefully Krakrefr and Gaden continue on with us.

As to Adeline, sorry I haven't done much more with her here in the story. My youngest child was born three months ago and Adeline has been taking up all my time.

8th Aug, 2016 - 1:41am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 68

Rebel over...

I'm afraid I only have time to write a couple of sentences in August - and those unedited. I like the idea, but I may not be able to do it justice right now. I'll do my best.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,