Using Hellgate London Images In An RPG - Page 2 of 3

So I have been working on a conversion of - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 4th Dec, 2015 - 5:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2015 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Using Hellgate London Images In An RPG
A Friend

Using Hellgate London Images In An RPG - Page 2

Morfeas, as long as you know how to upload and save art to the forums here, when the art is done is of small relevance. I would appreciate your talent.

Where would you like to start?

I have several original elements from HGL that we could recast in your artistic style. Then I have several new elements that would need to be drawn from your according to your own interpretations.

Sponsored Links:
29th Nov, 2015 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

RPG In Images London Hellgate Using

I could do some background/theme art plus some basic characters/species/categories. Player based archetypes, NPCs and enemies.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2015 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Using Hellgate London Images In An RPG Reviews RPG & Card Board

All right. Sounds good. I will get you my Settings. You can work from those, while I get the races and character archetypes (Classes) together for you.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2015 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 RPG In Images London Hellgate Using

Morfeas,

Consider these details for species:

*Skydwellers - Skydwellers are those humans who have resided in the cities built around and from old satellites and sky junk, referred to as Sky Cities. Residing in these Sky Cities above the Earth’s surface and so near the sun, has darkened their skin and made their bodies thinner than humans on Earth.

*Underdwellers - Underdwellers are those humans who have taken to living beneath the ruined Earth. Their Deep Cities have been carved into the Earth many stories beneath the surface. The lack of natural light and the use of artificial light has caused their skin to become white and very pale. Because they reside much closer to the Earth’s core, their bodies have adapted with shorter stockier frames.

*Dragons - Dragons reside primarily on the former continent of Asia. Their Enclave’s Arcologies can be found in the frozen reaches of Siberia and in the remains of the continent of Australia. Distinguishing features of the Dragons are their heavy implementation of Cybertech. Most are moderately augmented with eye replacements and rebreathers being standard.

*Illuminati - Illuminati inhabit the continents formerly known as Europe and Africa. Those of the “All Seeing Eye” have embraced practices long since forgotten by mankind. In their effort to control the legions of Hell, they have taken on the grotesque visages and adaptations to their bodies. Many have horns, spines, fangs, and even wings (Not capable of flight).

*Templars - Templars relocated their enclaves to the Americas long before the world came apart. These men and women have maintained the purest strains of humanity. Their bodies are unaltered, just perfected. Adonis would be jealous for their perfect and well muscled features.

*Androids - Androids maintain the place of being mankind’s closest attempts at being gods. These machines bear metallic similarities to their human makers. Many have flesh exteriors and features that place them very near to humans.

1st Dec, 2015 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

RPG In Images London Hellgate Using

Oh, it will be to the far future? I thought something more contemporary. No problem, I just started my research. There was also a comic with a secret regiment of soldiers trying to close the gates of Hell around the world. It is in my collection in my hometown and cannot access it. It is old, more than 10years ago too.

I am thinking to have machine-people as a player character. Humans (Possibly only Templars and Illyminati?) that were gravely wounded and their brains are transplanted into a robot/android body.

I will make Templars like Knights, with the long range weapons built around the archer's archetype.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2015 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am working on the classes and their descriptions. Hopefully wrap up the time line for you as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2015 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Using Hellgate London Images In RPG - Page 2

The problem with machine-people is that those factions - Templars and Illuminati, would have nothing to do with these (Machine) things.

The Savage World game system destroys the magic ability, that Templars and Illuminati both have, by implementing machines and cybernetics. So Templars and illuminati would be just Cyber Psychosis Zombies, mindless part-man/part-machine.

Essentially, Templar Guardians and the Illuminati Evokers and Summoners use magic and will loose their Power in conflict with the cybernetics. The Templar Blademaster is a pure human specimen and will not adulterate his body with cybernetics.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2015 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Using Hellgate London Images In RPG Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

So I have been working on a conversion of Palladium's Rifts to the Savage Worlds system. Double checking forums and board postings, I found there is already a conversion due out for publication next year.

In an effort not to recreate the wheel, I am endeavoring for a temporary adaptation of the Hellgate London MMO Role-playing Game , to get me through until April or May when publication and release of Savage Rifts is scheduled.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Using Hellgate London Images In An RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,