Cbc And The Hockey Night In Canada Theme Song.

Cbc Hockey Night Canada Theme Song - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Jun, 2008 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

6th Jun, 2008 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Truly I was thunder struck when I first had heard the news Canada's Second National Anthem that is heard in every home across the nation from the time I was a child. Heck even in a good game of street hockey we could not start with out it.

I admit to emailing and sending letter to the station (Harkon said it best in another thread about acting not just talking). I guess I was not alone. Here is what the formal announcements said.

https://www.hockeytheme.com/

It only took one day to reverse this decision so it seems you can do many thing but you better get keep hands off our Hockey, Tim Hortons and Maple Syrup.

So till next time Keep Your Stick On The Ice Eh!

Have any doubt on our love for Hockey then Listen to one of our greatest legends on the topic.wink.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZWxErEbQkY

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 6th Jun, 2008 - 5:33pm

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2008 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Song Theme Canada Night Hockey The Cbc

It is nice to see that some people still have the guts to write in/call or otherwise contact a person or station to get something changed. Glad that this has turned out good for you.

> TOPIC: Cbc And The Hockey Night In Canada Theme Song.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,