Ed Mcmahon Fighting Foreclosure

Ed Mcmahon Fighting Foreclosure - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2009 - 1:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2008 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ed McMahon fighting foreclosure

LOS ANGELES - Ed McMahon, who for decades appeared as Johnny Carson's sidekick on "The Tonight Show," is fighting to avoid foreclosure on his multimillion-dollar Beverly Hills home, according to published reports. The former "Star Search" host was $644,000 behind on payments on $4.8 million in mortgage loans when a unit of Countrywide Financial Corp.
Ref. https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24965435/

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2008 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Foreclosure Fighting Mcmahon Ed

It is sad that he broke his neck and has been out of work for so long. But a house worth 6.5 million should have been paid off by now unless he just recently bought it. I hope things work out in his favor and he gets to stay there or sales it. I hate to see anyone just lose their home.

23rd Jun, 2009 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Ed Mcmahon Fighting Foreclosure History & Civil Business Politics

Now that Ed McMahon has died that mortgage will now be turned over to whomever is associated with the house. I wonder if they can keep it up considering that Ed McMahon himself had a lot of trouble making the payments.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Ed Mcmahon Fighting Foreclosure

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,