The Prosecution Of George W. Bush For Murder

The Prosecution George W Bush Murder - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Jun, 2008 - 7:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2008 - 6:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder

Citing Iraq War, Renowned Attorney Vincent Bugliosi Seeks "The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder" Vincent Bugliosi is one of the most successful prosecutors in this country, with a record including twenty-one murder convictions without a single loss. With a new book, he outlines his case for the prosecution of George W. Bush for murder.
Ref. https://www.democracynow.org/2008/6/13/citi...nowned_attorney

Despite Opposition from His Own Party, Democratic Rep. Dennis Kucinich Vows to Continue Impeachment Effort Against Bush

We speak to Ohio Congress member and former Democratic presidential hopeful Dennis Kucinich about his impeachment effort against President Bush. On Wednesday, Congress voted to send Kucinich's bill to the House Judiciary Committee, where it's unlikely to be considered before Bush leaves office. Kucinich spent four hours on the House floor Monday reading out thirty-five articles of impeachment against the President.
Ref. https://www.democracynow.org/2008/6/13/desp...m_his_own_party

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2008 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Murder Bush W George Prosecution The

I believe it is way to late to be trying to impeach the president. I think it should have been done 6 years ago. Now just let him finish his six months left so we can move on.

14th Jun, 2008 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

The Prosecution Of George W. Bush For Murder History & Civil Business Politics

If they charge President Bush with this then how many other presidents will they have to charge with going to war? I agree with KNtoran though, he is almost out of office so whats the use now?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

16th Jun, 2008 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

I think Beowolf you actually stated the point. Going to war... one time this was politically acceptable now it is frowned upon and you better have solid concrete evidence that will allow you to do so. Years ago the simple fact you are beating on a oil country was good enough reason but not any more.

QUOTE (VINCENT BUGLIOSI)

George Bush took this nation to war under false pretenses, on a lie, in Iraq, and therefore, under the law, he is guilty of murder for the deaths of over 4,000 young American soldiers in Iraq fighting his war, not your war or my war or America's war, but his war.

Now why should Bush not have to answer to his actions? Is he special and above the law just because he is the president? I hope not our we have a bigger issue at hand.

So if he can back up what he claimed as cache's of weapons meant for mass destruction let he bring it all froward. If he can not do this because there where none then should he not have to answer for his actions?

I think he should. Now penalty here is going to lie far above just being kicked out of the oval office after all what is the penalty for invading a foreign country for no reason? Death of the soldiers on both sides plus civilian issues like rebuilding an d entire country out of who's pocket?

This is a huge issue if he was to be put to trial much of it international issues. I also think it better be more then just Bush standing to answer for the charges but all who were required to start the war.

I think all leaders should be held personally response able for all decisions they make both good and bad. If he is guilty for a war that should not have been due to falsified statements and evidence then he should be jailed.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2008 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I can see your point there Krakyn. I think he will not be tried in international court due to the fact that many people wanted Saddam gone due to his action towards his own peoples. I do not think any international court will hear anyone coming forward to charge him with some war crimes. I understand he lied to the public people of the United States but I think he did this to please his daddy. I believe that he wanted to get Saddam out of power becasue his dad could not in the 91 gulf war.

The fact that he lied to the people of the United States means he should be impeached. This is something that should have been done when we first found out that he lied to us. To bring this issue up not when he has about six month left in office is too late. The proceedings if they go on will take about 8 month and by then we will have a new president anyways. So it is pointless to impeach him now.

16th Jun, 2008 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Yes if all they are going to do is impeach him then they are wasting money. It is the implication on the international level that gave me a moment to pause at who explosive this could actually end up.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2008 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Prosecution George W. Bush Murder

Yes it is the international court that could make this interesting but in the past few years I have not seen anyone bring up the fact he lied to go to war with another country. I doubt very much we will see him in international court.

16th Jun, 2008 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

The Prosecution George W. Bush Murder Politics Business Civil & History

The title was interesting enough to get me to read it but what they want to do is crazy and if memory grabs me right our history teacher said they tried to do this many times with Bush and failed.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 173 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.3%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Prosecution Of George W. Bush For Murder

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,