Honduras Mormons - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 24th May, 2014 - 11:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2008 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Honduras Mormons

Honduras Mormons

RETIRED DENTIST, WIFE SEEK TO IMPROVE HONDURAN LIVES
See Source

CASA GRANDE, Arizona - During the first week of July, Wayne and Suzanne Tomkinson of Casa Grande will pack their bags and bid farewell to their six grown children and six grandchildren. On July 3 they will board a plane to Tegucigalpa, Honduras, where they will live for 18 months while serving as welfare service missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2008 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Mormons Honduras

What an awesome experience for both the missionary couple and the people they will be serving with. I hope someday my husband and I will have the opportunity to serve a mission or so. I understand they are now looking for more mental health professionals to serve missions to work with the missionaries and the members. I would love to be able to spend 24/7 doing the Lord's work.

Post Date: 24th May, 2014 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Honduras Mormons Studies Doctrine Mormon

Crash in Honduras kills LDS missionary, injures companion from Utah

An LDS missionary serving in Honduras died Thursday from injuries suffered in a car accident. Ref. Source 8

Re: Elder Angel de Jesus Martinez Campos

> TOPIC: Honduras Mormons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,