Dell To Offer Linux Os

Dell Offer Linux Os - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 19th Jun, 2008 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2007 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dell To Offer Linux Os

DELL TO EXPAND LINUX PC OFFERINGS, PARTNER SAYS

Dell will soon offer more personal computers that use the Linux operating system instead of Microsoft's Windows, said the founder of a company that offers Linux support services.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~4145174a28~,00.html

Sponsored Links:
3rd Aug, 2007 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Os Linux Offer Dell

Does anyone buying a system ask for Linux beforehand, especially when it is so easily available? Maybe the system will be considerably cheaper without having to be forced to take Vista.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2008 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Dell To Offer Linux Os
A Friend

Dell To Offer Linux Os Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Did this actually come to fruition? A few people I know worked for Dell when the company was setting up the teams to help support the OS on their tech support lines, but after my friends applied and did not make the cut, I didn't hear anything else about it. Is this still in the works?

I think it was Ubuntu that Dell was going to offer on their systems.

19th Jun, 2008 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Os Linux Offer Dell

We have 3 systems at work but we installed it our selves. I like it a lot for my large data based servers. Fast and never have we had it hiccup. If dell starts supporting it I think malware will be created for it alone with many viruses.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 19th Jun, 2008 - 6:46pm

> TOPIC: Dell To Offer Linux Os

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,