Corinthi Introduction - Page 4 of 6

Thanks for the welcome. I wouldn't - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Jan, 2016 - 2:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2016 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,080
Flag Posts: 51,737
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,620.22 FP
Charm: 394

Corinthi Introduction - Page 4

Sorry about that, I'm going to setup a test account and work on it today. In the mean time for a more permanent Login you can do this:

1. Logout.

2. Then click the "Forgot?" button at the top of the page. This will allow you to set a manual password that is different to your FaceBook Login.

3. Then choose "Manual Login" next time using your Username: JesseThacker and the password that you just created.

That should give you a permanent Login until I get the FaceBook issue sorted. Please let me know if that works for you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2016 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Corinthi

I have changed the code and tested it using a FB developer's account so that the next time you login you should be remembered even after closing your browser.

If you login in one device you MAY have to login if you switch devices, but you can test on yours and please let me know if my update was successful.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2016 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 115
Flag Posts: 135
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.1%
[+] Gain: 104.82 FP
Charm: 13

Corinthi Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Logged in through Facebook on my mobile. I'll let you know if it keeps me logged in.

Is there a setting to change my Handle/Nickname? It's strange to have my real name on here. When I did the Facebook login, I thought the site would allow me to choose a nickname.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 4th Jan, 2016 - 4:10am
Signature:
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2016 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 4 Introduction Corinthi

international QUOTE (JesseThacker)
Is there a setting to change my Handle/Nickname?

No, however I can see how someone may be uncomfortable with it being displayed.

Usually this option (Username selection) is given for Manual Registration, but since you are using a social network to Register in essence you have already chosen your Username.

Which name did you want to use?

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2016 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Introduction Corinthi

I typically use Corinthi, but it's not that big of a concern.

I feel as though I've been monopolizing your time and should have done a manual registration instead of the Facebook version.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 4th Jan, 2016 - 4:10am
Signature:
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2016 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Corinthi Introduction

OK, your Username is now: Corinthi and you should have received an Email about it.

I do not normally do that but given your Membership is still new and you have been gracious in helping me solve the Social Login issue I figured I will do it this time.

international QUOTE (Corinthi)
I feel as though I've been monopolizing your time...

I actually appreciate the feedback because the majority of Users will not say anything and thus there will be a problem circulating and we won't know about it so we are glad you brought it up and look forward to your input into the many Discussions here.

Update: I added in your suggestion. See: Social Register & Login.

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2016 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,534
Flag Posts: 9,400
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 40.6%
[+] Gain: 719.97 FP
Charm: 159

Corinthi Introduction - Page 4

Wow, talk about special treatment! You must be a VIP here. laugh.gif Welcome to this unique place online maybe our characters might bump up although bumping into Krusten (The character) could bring out her wrath.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2016 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Corinthi Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

Thanks for the welcome. I wouldn't call myself a VIP so much as a squeaky wheel.

I also tend to find that characters with short fuses tend to enjoy opportunities to demonstrate that trait.

Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Corinthi Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,