Corinthi Introduction - Page 5 of 6

Corinthi, apologies for the gender mix-up, - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Jan, 2016 - 6:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2016 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Corinthi Introduction
A Friend

Corinthi Introduction - Page 5

Sounds like you are finding a nice place here. As a VIP (In my eyes) I think that this is a nice place to hang and get away from it at times. Plus the company around here is nice and easy to talk to. Granted at times one can get a feather ruffled but that is to be expected but being mature around here we do not let it get to us. Keep letting Jay know about any bugs I know if I find one I let him know about it too.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2016 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,080
Flag Posts: 51,737
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,620.22 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Corinthi

international QUOTE (Corinthi)
As a new member to this community, the site is pretty overwhelming...

Corinthi, I'm interested in feedback, so that I can improve things, if you don't mind answering a few 'survey' questions. What overwhelms you: the layout, the Rules, proper Posting, navigation? While the writing standards of the Community will not likely change because its more than just Play By Post here, what particularly overwhelms you?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2016 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 115
Flag Posts: 135
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.1%
[+] Gain: 104.82 FP
Charm: 13

Corinthi Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hmm.

Mostly, the layout and functionality is pretty alien to other forums/message board software I'm familiar with.

I'm not certain that it's something that can be improved on that much. It's like I have decades of experience with Windows PCs and I've wandered into an office environment that runs on Mac.

There are tons of primers and places to point people in the right direction, but even that is a little overwhelming because there's just /so much/ ground to cover in terms of functionality and how things work.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 4th Jan, 2016 - 4:10am
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2016 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 5 Introduction Corinthi

Corinthi, we used to have the typical forum layout with lots of graphic scenes, tons more features and so forth but found that we had to keep up with User trends and decided to go with a layout (Mobility Skin) that was simpler, fast to load and most of all responsive on any device.

A lot of the older Members had to go through that transition too as they were not used to it nor liked the canceling of old modifications but we believe the pros outweigh the cons.

By the way, I appreciate your feedback, your candid opinions have already made me change the Social Login code and format here, so regardless to if you decide the site is a "Good fit" or not you have already been instrumental by contributing to its improvement.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2016 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Introduction Corinthi

I appreciate the kind words and I'm glad I've had a positive impact, if only by asking questions.

To be clear, I think what's been built here is impressive. I'll likely continue to lurk for a time and keep an eye open for new games that intrigue me.

Nothing at all against the currently recruiting games. There's just a lot of history there and I don't like joining groups mid campaign. I know it's a silly hang-up, but I have it regardless.

In the meanwhile, I'll poke around, get a feel for the site's functionality and pipe up in the occasional community thread. Probably write up some opinions/pseudo reviews for different Role-playing Game systems I'm familiar with. Maybe even try to develop a standard template for such things. Just depends of how much times I have.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 4th Jan, 2016 - 4:10am
Signature:
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2016 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Corinthi Introduction

Just following-up to see if you are still having to Login via Social options or has that all been resolved now?

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2016 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Corinthi Introduction - Page 5

It's been working fine. No issues on PC or Mobile. Thank you.

If I have any issues, I'll be sure to rattle the Intro Thread.

Signature:
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2016 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Corinthi Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

Corinthi, apologies for the gender mix-up, in my defense your Profile info is not complete so didn't know.

As for the skills or "Mad skillz", I don't know, I have not seen anything yet to prove either way. wink.gif.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Corinthi Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,