Green Health

Green Health - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 17th Jun, 2008 - 5:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2008 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Green Health

Green Health

Does "Going Green" lead to better health?

Sponsored Links:
17th Jun, 2008 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Health Green

That is a hard one. I think over all in the long run yes though it might only be truly seen 30 years down the road. After all we are seeing our children with the highest rate of breathing disorders then ever in history. Clean the air they breath better.

Removal of chemicals from the water and food has to help us be healthier in that less cancer might occur.

As far as food nutrients go that I do not think will change but removing the toxin from ari and food has to help.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2008 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Green Health
A Friend

Green Health Health & Special Psychology

I agree. We need to get rid of a lot of the preservatives and other additives in our processed foods. Going out of our way to find green grown fruits and vegetables can help rid our bodies of some of the chemicals we have put in there. Finding meats that are fresh and not preserved can have a added effect on our health.

Cleaning the air is also a step forward so we are no longer breathing in these chemicals. We need to get the smoking industry to stop adding some of these chemicals to their tobacco products. This could help even smokers be healthier.

> TOPIC: Green Health

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,