What Am I Donald Trump?

What Donald Trump - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2008 - 10:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th Jun, 2008 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

What Am I Donald Trump?

What Am I Donald Trump?

Got the following from my Contact page:

Name: Endurance

Subject: Deserate Help

Message: It is absolutely wonderful to communicate wih you. Actually, my main purpose of wring to you is that I want to travel to canada for my garden job which  applied on net.But the problem, is that I have no money to prepare my visa and ticket.So I say I should please use this opportunity to please borrow probably $10,000.So that as soon as I get there and start working within a period of three to four month I will be able to return with a fifty percent interest instantly. with a full hoe as part of my obligation as promised.So pleae I beg you in the name of God I need your help and support.Thank you. 

He must have been so desperate that he could not even check over his spelling. I like the added touch of "...name of God", shows conviction. However that does not go down right with me... 'click' deleted.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2008 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald I What

Sometimes I get those emails from Nigeria or some other African country with some guy with a weird name telling me that he will give me millions if I contact him. Yeah right, and I get singled out of millions of email addresses.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

22nd Jun, 2008 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

What Am I Donald Trump? History & Civil Business Politics

Yes, I know those, we have a Thread dealing with them somewhere on this Board, but this one is different. They are not asking for my help in transferring money, oh no, they are saying they want $10,000 up front and that after they work in Canada (I wonder if it is even legal) they will pay me back with interest. The method of sending this was true my online contact form which means an actual human sent it as opposed to a bot just randomly Emailing everyone.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

22nd Jun, 2008 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald I What

I get what you're saying. Maybe you are Donald Trump and I should put in my loan application now. wink.gif

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

> TOPIC: What Am I Donald Trump?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,