Gary Milby

Gary Milby - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2008 - 2:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

My Super Sweet Sixteen Daughter Gets Dad In Lots Of Trouble!
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2008 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gary Milby

Oil Rigged?

The lavish birthday party a Kentucky oilman threw for his daughter - featured on MTV's reality show, "My Super Sweet Sixteen" - drew some unwanted attention from the federal authorities. Gary Milby has now been charged by the SEC following allegations that he swindled nearly 400 investors of profits from oil wells owned by his company, Mid-America Energy, Inc. Milby denies all the allegations. ABC's Chris Bury reports from Kentucky.
Ref. https://abcnews.go.com/Business/PainAtThePu...=5029836&page=1

Gary Milby
Gary Milby (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2008 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Gary Milby
A Friend

Milby Gary

Sounds like some big shot oil tycoon. Gets peoples money and pockets it for himself. I hope they find him guilty and he loses everything to include his daughter's new car.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2008 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Gary Milby
A Friend

Gary Milby History & Civil Business Politics

QUOTE (KNtoran @ 20-Jun 08, 12:30 PM)
I hope they find him guilty and he loses everything to include his daughter's new car.

They should do a follow up episode just to see the daughter's reaction to this

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2008 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Gary Milby
A Friend

Milby Gary

Now that would be a very interesting tv show if they did that. smile.gif I may even watch it.

22nd Jun, 2008 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Milby Gary

More rich daddies will be takeing a second thought about letting their daughters expose them from now on.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 173 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.3%

> TOPIC: Gary Milby

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,