Geekfreak Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Welcome to the role playing gaming world. - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Mar, 2016 - 1:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2016 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Geekfreak Introduction - Page 2

Hi Geekfreak, don't worry you will get a hang of everything. Your character is here: Meladona. You did not see it because you did not post in the character creation thread I linked you to - that's one of the steps. Once the Dungeon Master there approves your character then you can begin posting in the player and leader threads there.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2016 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Geekfreak Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Geekfreak

Looks like you have found it and got a good start on things. Just post your character in a word format and post it to the character creation thread. I think you are a half elf but was not seeing anything about race. Let me know so I can adjust the height and weight.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2016 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 294
Flag Posts: 2,673
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 19.7%
[+] Gain: 2,421.53 FP
Charm: 25

Geekfreak Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the role playing gaming world. We are in a goblin dungeon now but I guess we will catch up with you at some point. Stay out of trouble until we get there. wink.gif.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Signature: Call me sentimental.
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Geekfreak Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,