Free Stomach Stapling

Free Stomach Stapling - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 1st Jul, 2008 - 6:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Free Stomach Stapling

Free stomach stapling

Hundreds to get taxpayer-funded stomach stapling

Hundreds of people could get taxpayer-funded stomach-stapling operations each year under drastic measures being investigated to curb obesity.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4599815a10.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Free Stomach Stapling
A Friend

Stapling Stomach Free

I hope that something like this does not come to the USA. With health care costs going up almost every year I am sure that this will make a bigger burden on the backs of the tax payers. That is all we would need with the cost of food and gas going up faster than pay checks.

29th Jun, 2008 - 7:08am / Post ID: #

Free Stomach Stapling Health & Special Psychology

Something I have learned in the past 6 months while trying to lose weight is that you have to have the mindset and BE READY to do what it takes.

I think if you have to pay for a stapling or surgery it can work but I think if they are handing them out freely like that, I wonder if it will be appreciated and be a long time health solution or just a quick fix--then leaving them with gaining weight again (more health problems) after having the surgery.

29th Jun, 2008 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

Stapling Stomach Free

For the amount of money they are talking they could pay for free gym memberships for everyone. As was said, if a person is not in the right mindset it is not going to work. Even after the stomach stapling works, they will just put the weight back on if they do not change their behaviors. There are diet restrictions after such a surgery that are difficult to adhere to even for those who are dedicated. The surgery can be dangerous and is not for everybody.

A more practical approach would be to fund a program to work with individuals to determine the best weightloss program that will work for them. People would be more vested and their chances for success at a healthier lifestyle would be increased.

1st Jul, 2008 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Stapling Stomach Free

It has to be a nationwide pandemic for the government down there to take that kind of action.

> TOPIC: Free Stomach Stapling

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,