Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 44 of 258

Wizard: You can do either one to start but - Page 44 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Oct, 2016 - 1:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2016 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 44

Barracks/Army would be nice. Would the army we recruit help us in the patrols?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2016 - 7:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I would love to see the barracks / army… one step closer to world domination *Tongue-in-cheek*

3rd Oct, 2016 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

What about clans / kindred? It might be cool to set up my own group. That might help make my own character stronger.

3rd Oct, 2016 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 44 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I don't know, just by looking at the names I'm not sure. For character progression which one will be need the most and which the least even though I guess they're probably all needed at some period in the game.

3rd Oct, 2016 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

To briefly answer some of your questions.

Army requires some prerequisites:

Gold to buy, train and equip soldiers. Generals to lead them. A place to keep them, a castle or fort and then it all has to be maintained.

Your Army runs on its own turn base to your personal Character so they will not be assisting you in personal adventures. I do have plans to create a familiar option that you can have with you and thus aide you in battle.

Clans / Kindred is necessary for you to establish a proper army as it is where you establish your symbol, rules, taxes and benefits. You will also have to recruit actual players who can then be your allies and thus not attack you.

3rd Oct, 2016 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

From what you wrote wouldn't that mean we need to have a clan before we could have an army?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Oct, 2016 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 44

JB, how will we raise all the gold to do that since the jobs and assignments do not pay as much to raise an army?

4th Oct, 2016 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 44

Wizard: You can do either one to start but to advance considerably you will need a clan because no large Army can be formed if they do not have a banner or symbol for which they will fight.

Hunter: As you take on bigger things the gold coming in will also be plentiful, however there are still lots of places in ROK II that needs writers to fill in descriptions. These pay 50 gps! The Archives pay 15-35 gps. Someone consistently writing can rake in lots of gold in a short period but it of course takes some effort like anything else in life.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,