Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 45 of 258

Hi Hunter, I am still here. I have been taking - Page 45 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Oct, 2016 - 10:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
7th Oct, 2016 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 45

Just curious JB, which one of the three did you finally decide to start working on?

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2016 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hunter, I was waiting for more feedback, but that does not stop me from constantly making ROK II better and better. Check below:

Smarter Advisor & Atonement Ritual

The Advisor can now observe how many times you have cheated death as well as assist in more ways than one.

A lot of Players see their Character die again and again because of the curse that follows Resurrection wherein your old enemy seeks you to fight them once more. There is a way to solve this issue through the Atonement Ritual available via the Mystic in the Town.

Even so, I have cleared ALL past battles, this means that no one will have a lurking Enemy from the past up to this Post. The reason I did that was to allow the ROK II script to make checks that are consistent with the new option.

8th Oct, 2016 - 6:37am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Excellent JB! That's a real help out for struggling characters like mine. wink.gif I also look forward to seeing what you are working on made live.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2016 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Page 45 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Yes, thank you! I will inevitably be looking for that atonement ritual. I thought I'd checked all the available options in town, but must have missed that. Now, perhaps I will risk venturing to the next town for work. The game is very interesting; although, rather difficult. I think the difficulty and slow pace are refreshing, but I probably would have chosen differently in the beginning if I knew then what I know now. Such is life!

10th Oct, 2016 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I don't think its difficult at all. What makes it difficult is biting off more than you can chew. I think the pace is probably intended to make us impatient and want to get involved in things we shouldn't. We end up seeing the consequence of that real fast! Personally, I saw a lot of hidden facts about what you can do to bypass certain things that I only picked up on the second or third reading. The first time its like a hustle, after a few visits from the reaper you adjust your pace. *laugh*.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2016 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It's likely a different experience for each character. I'm still searching for a place to ply my profession, unless they can be changed. Perhaps I should ask in the tavern what sort of job offerings are available in other towns. I'm also wondering if age will eventually become a factor.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Oct, 2016 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 45

I am very close to getting to level 6 and passing Jonathon finally but the other two in front of me: Kntoran and Belial (I haven't seen him/her in awhile) will be hard to catch up to!

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2016 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 45

Hi Hunter, I am still here. I have been taking it slow the past while. Real life mainly, but also to not get too far ahead, as I am scared this dissuades new players from continuing. The moment there are more people on our level then I might become more active again. At this moment I am slowly spending my riches hard won in patrols on training.

You will notice even Kntoran has slowed down in terms of XP. That is because on our level the patrols become extremely difficult. I can do two in a row then I must return for healing.

So please do not think we have left, if you notice you will see my skills/skill levels slowly rising.

I am also eagerly awaiting what JB brings in next. If there are side missions to do or perhaps empire building to begin I will also become more active.

As for Jonnathon, I have not heard or seen from him in a long while. We can only hope he is okay and will return to us shortly.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,