Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 90 of 258

Giving it was during Assignment, and at least - Page 90 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Feb, 2017 - 2:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
8th Feb, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 90

Goldendawn that was very fast since you just joined are you playing the game all the time without sleep? wink.gif.

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2017 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I was thinking the same thing specially that part about getting to level 3 without dying. Krusten is the only other person I know that's been able to do that but there might be others keeping it a secret.

8th Feb, 2017 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Nah, I have been sleeping Stacia. Thanks for checking though, it is a good question.

I believe partly what helped was the fact I was able to upgrade to Premium membership getting those extra Forum Points I converted to Gold Pieces. More, I was careful with how I used my money and generally focused on that I felt would be most important.

I also got lucky picking bodyguard as a profession, giving me what seems to perhaps being the best paying job with Charges allowing me to greatly speed things up. More, I paid attention to what is shown making sure to read everything I can.
-

I will admit I think Aaroni is doing astonishingly well and I am quite proud of my progress so fair. I am being careful, building up important skills and generally making sure I am very much prepared for what he will need to face.

One thing I feel is helping is that I am, even though everything is still moving much faster largely because of Charges, taking things slower where it counts and trying to make sure I don't miss important details.

From what I can see, Aaroni could start patrolling but I want to train him more in a Weapon Mastery or two as well as Toughen before doing so. My goal is not to have a single death or ever need to run away. The only way I know how to assure this is to build Aaroni up enough to handle the challenges.

I will become the Ruler of Kings no matter how long it takes nor how much I will need to donate to help the game and generally give me the edge. More, building up a strong and moral warrior of light who will stand for order and good while seeking to end the many warring factions from continuing to kill each other.

Reconcile Edited: Goldendawn on 8th Feb, 2017 - 1:34am

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Page 90 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Good luck with that Goldendawn You have a long ways to go. Wizard I am talking about the clans. If I create a clan soon who will join my clan?

8th Feb, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

What's the benefit of being in your clan? I thought we were supposed to have our own clans or even why can't I have my own clan?

8th Feb, 2017 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

And I was doing so well, it looks like I've made my first mistake. I should not have taken the assignment from Town's weapon maker, not yet anyway.

Sighs, so much for believing I could go without dying. I will simply need to watch myself more closely. Still, all is not lost and one death can be recovered from. I just wish that there was a way to back out before dying.

Reconcile Edited: Goldendawn on 8th Feb, 2017 - 2:36am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Feb, 2017 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 90

Isn't that what the run skill is for? Anyways don't worry about it because it happens to all of us at some part of the game.

8th Feb, 2017 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 90

Giving it was during Assignment, and at least in this situation, it wouldn't let Aaroni run away. There was no retreat, it was either win or die.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,