Hofeizai Introduction

Hofeizai Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Mar, 2016 - 10:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2016 - 9:03am / Post ID: #

Hofeizai Introduction
A Friend

Hofeizai Introduction

Hi there. I joined this site as a gamer. I've played Role-playing Games for a bit over 30 years, largely Dungeons & Dragons, but really almost anything (GURPS, Palladium, Twilight 2000... Lot of Saturday nights spent rolling dice).

If you're anywhere near me in age, you can remember when people thought gaming would turn you into a satanist or make you kill yourself. At the very least you'd go crazy and believe you were your character. Sadly, nothing so exciting happened to me. Instead, I wanted to see exotic places, and strive to do impossible things. So I've moved around the world for the last 10 years or so, seeing weird places and eating exotic stuff (Mostly different type3s of instant noodles) and tried to do things that are impossible, such as make sense of English grammar or make students listen to each others presentations. Sadly, few gamers in China, so I'm looking for people on-line.

When pretending to kill stuff with dice, I'm an avid reader, decent cook, enthusiastic photographer, a Quaker, and generally a nice guy. I've been called "Lovingly dorky.." Well, people leave out "Lovable" sometimes, but I'm sure it's just an oversight.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2016 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

Introduction Hofeizai

Welcome Pathfinder Role-Player

Salutations. Be ye a dedicated warrior that seeketh adventure? For Pathfinder Play by Post start participating forthwith here: [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located. To create a Character look for any Thread that says "Create Character" and start there for instance: ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters.

Not sure how to put thy right foot in front of thy left? Seek help here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

> TOPIC: Hofeizai Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,