What If You Saw Someone Being Stabbed

What Stabbed - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Mar, 2016 - 1:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

7th Mar, 2016 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

What If You Saw Someone Being Stabbed

Grandmother rescues woman who was stabbed 20 times by stranger in supermarket
Original Post Date: 18th Sep, 2008 - 12:05am

What a brave grandmother! And what a horrific situation for this poor woman and those people that witnessed this! Horrible!

international QUOTE
A brave grandmother stepped in to save a young woman from a horrific random attack in which she was stabbed more than 20 times in a supermarket. The 20-year-old was shopping in the Somerfield branch of a seaside town when she was targeted by a crazed knifeman who repeatedly stabbed her in the neck and chest. The blood-soaked victim was saved only when shopper Bonnie Brown dragged her away from the attacker and security guards pinned him down. Other supermarket staff threw tins of beans at the knifeman's head in a bid to stop the attack. The victim was rushed to hospital and last night remained in a serious but stable condition in intensive care. A 21-year-old man was tonight charged with attempted murder after being arrested following the attack in Littlehampton, West Sussex, at around 4.30pm yesterday. Detectives described it as a 'random and motiveless' attack by a man who appeared to have no connection with his victim. Shoppers and their children watched in horror as the attacker knocked the young woman to the floor in the confectionery aisle then straddled her as he slashed her with a six-inch blade. Grandmother Mrs Brown, 54, told how she stepped in and dragged the stricken woman to safety as security guards wrestled him to the ground. She said: 'She was screaming and he was screaming at her. She fell to the ground and he got on top of her and carried on stabbing her in the neck and body. 'I just went up to her and grabbed her legs and pulled her away, leaving a trail of blood in the aisle. She needed to be pulled away. Everyone was screaming and crying. 'The security guard then jumped on the guy and kept hold of him. Me and some of the other shoppers kept pressure on her wounds. She had wounds all over her body, several on her neck. 'She was conscious but wasn't saying much. She was just lying in a pool of blood… Source 5t

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

Sponsored Links:
12th Mar, 2016 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Stabbed Someone You What

Very courageous of that grandmother. To be honest if I saw that happening I would be so shocked I would just freeze.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

> TOPIC: What If You Saw Someone Being Stabbed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,