Why Christmas Sucks

Why Christmas Sucks - Christmas - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2008 - 12:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2008 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Why Christmas Sucks

Why Christmas Sucks

Why in your opinion does Christmas suck?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2008 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Why Christmas Sucks
A Friend

Sucks Christmas Why

In my opinion it sucks when you know there is a gift that you would love to get for your kids but you are not able to get it because it is not carried in your area and the online shopping site will not guarantee deliver by christmas.

2nd Dec, 2008 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Why Christmas Sucks Christmas

Inflation rises as people buy without thought for the money they are spending and the new year ahead, especially in this global economic crisis.

4th Dec, 2008 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Sucks Christmas Why

Christmas sucks because people are silly and over spend year after year. We all know inflation sucks to that means the mas media creating the frenzy sucks also. So there is and other Christmas sucks because it causes other things to suck.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2008 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Why Christmas Sucks
A Friend

Sucks Christmas Why

Christmas sucks when I have to deal with a certain part of my family that only cares about gifts and booze on Christmas. Then I deal with the other part of the family that cares about one another and spends quality time together for Christmas, and it makes it all worthwhile.

> TOPIC: Why Christmas Sucks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,