DavidLJ Introduction

Davidlj Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Nov, 2011 - 12:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2011 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

DavidLJ Introduction
A Friend

DavidLJ Introduction

LDS, converted over 30 years ago. Grew up in the 50s and 60s, serviced in the military during the Viet Nam Era, disabled like Gulf War Veterans.

Love the Lord, the Holy Ghost is my constant companion, live the life of Job.

Highly sensitive Empath, gift of discernment, medical intuitive, gift of discernment. Etc. Alpha to our many many cats and dogs.

Passions, light and truth, rare fruit research and helping to share the light.

Married, two children, one son 33, one daughter 12.

Disabled, at home, Mr. Mom,

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2011 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Introduction DavidLJ

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message. Here is some helpful tips to get you started:

What have you joined? Basically, this INTERNATIONAL Forum allows you to freely interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Deep Doctrine Board <-- start giving your input here.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2011 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

DavidLJ Introduction
A Friend

DavidLJ Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks, I came across the site while doing some Word of Wisdom and natural health research for a book, that may never see the light of day, feel so sad for the saints who don't see it real purpose and meaning for them; being somewhat child like in how I respond to others, plus ADD, dyslexic hypersensitive empathic intuitive with the gift of discernment. I see that it has its hindrances, but in may ways advantages many don't have.

Please don't think me boastful, it is just the way my mind and Spirit work, and how I have come to deal with the world.

I have come across many many LDS sites over the last few years or more, but none seem to have the Spirit and feeling that this one does.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2011 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,078
Flag Posts: 51,735
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,618.47 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction DavidLJ

Welcome to the site and thank you for sharing some about yourself and your challenges.

international QUOTE
I have come across many many LDS sites over the last few years or more, but none seem to have the Spirit and feeling that this one does.

What kind of spirit and feeling is that?

international QUOTE
ADD, dyslexic hypersensitive empathic intuitive

We have many Topics on this, however they are not in the LDS section but in Psychology: Source 8 so you can give input there of course but not reference anything about religion.

If you have any questions about the Community feel free to ask.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2011 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

DavidLJ Introduction
A Friend

Introduction DavidLJ

Being very sensitive personally and Spiritually, I sense things that most are not even aware of, but normally things for self protection. When I encounter things, most things are neutral, some things negative or bad, feel a push or evil. This site, felt comfortable, at peace, felt it puling to me; felt a since of people more at my level of understanding and appreciation of things.

Basically felt drawn and pulled when I found it. Feelings are very telling, but sometimes it take time to fully understand what and why. I have things to learn, and maybe I have something someone else needs. Don't worry about why, just do it.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2011 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

DavidLJ Introduction
A Friend

DavidLJ Introduction

I find this site a bit funny, it seems like a great place, lots of topics, and even lots going on in the Mormon Doctrine zone, but not much actually happening. I see that there are lots of posts on topics like who is better or ?, between political candidates, but that seem like a lame topic to put so much into.

I don't understand all of the thread titles on Scriptures, but questions or reason why they posted it, unless the person who seems to have started them, set them up for a discussion point, then has stepped back from them, to watch or now does not even attend to the site.

The protocols see high to even be here, ?

David

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2011 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

DavidLJ Introduction

Hi DavidLJ! I moved your last post to here because it really has nothing to do with the topic you posted in. If you have questions about the way the community is managed you should ask here, your intro thread, or the FAQ board. I should point out that many of your posts often need editing,you should look at the Constructive Posting Policy to see what is required from members, this was required reading before registration. As for why topics exist - it is like a wiki of everything, keep in mind this is an international site, therefore what may not make sense for you may for someone else so they can elaborate on it more. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask here as a reply.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2011 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

DavidLJ Introduction
A Friend

DavidLJ Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Thanks, I will strive to remember the topic boundaries, most of the my tropical and rare fruit growing sites, palms sites and Empathic etc sites have rules, but they they are enforced very flexibly. I guess I am so used to just responding what I feel, will try to be more careful.

Thanks, David

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: DavidLJ Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,